Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Here' Myself and my Girlfriend (Splitted thread)

Originally posted by Flare

Hee Hee... Doing that....

(No money to study, dun want to work in a lab what to do.... fall from choppers loh)
    heheh there's 2 kinda pple...
    one is too siao on.. thinking this kinda life will be fun..Garang then once sign on liao..go through all the ****..then regret...

the other is really love this kinda life (hardly)

I hope you are the second type...or else..TRUST ME...you will suffer.
    Anyway try to go ocs..be an officer. If not NEVER sign on.

here is my family photo

We are HDD of PC & FT are MB add to storage;
    so PC never hangs with enormous storage capacity - LKY

Originally posted by kamwai
    here is my family photo

hah, cute.

I suppose the middle one is you?

Originally posted by siron

heheh there's 2 kinda pple...
    one is too siao on.. thinking this kinda life will be fun..Garang then once sign on liao..go through all the ****..then regret...

the other is really love this kinda life (hardly)

I hope you are the second type...or else..TRUST ME...you will suffer.
    Anyway try to go ocs..be an officer. If not NEVER sign on.
    Don't worry... and yes, I know about the OCS part.... Still bloody scratching my head on how to get my butt in there and be in Guards at the same time... Only have diploma........

Don't worry... and yes, I know about the OCS part.... Still bloody scratching my head on how to get my butt in there...

Be there best loh!! hehe..Be fit..be smart...But dun talk and no action in army.
    Anyway when u going be enlisted? Got posting liao???? Tekong?? or?

Tekong... me started new thread in Banal liao... this is gallery and this thread is for right... For U and Pat not to talk stuff like that...

]

ccmheoa
    Guests

Don't worry... and yes, I know about the OCS part.... Still bloody scratching my head on how to get my butt in there and be in Guards at the same time... Only have diploma........
    Pardon me , can't help noticing,....GUARDS....are you referring to the SAF unit GUARDS? Elite Infantry unit???

Why the hell would u want to be in GUARDS?
    What's so good being a GUARDS?

Tekong... me started new thread in Banal liao... this is gallery and this thread is for right... For U and Pat not to talk stuff like that...

]
    that's why.....dun make moderator jobs difficult leh....can someone split this thread up to their proper place?
    We are HDD of PC & FT are MB add to storage;
    so PC never hangs with enormous storage capacity - LKY

Originally posted by ccmheoa

Pardon me , can't help noticing,....GUARDS....are you referring to the SAF unit GUARDS? Elite Infantry unit???

Why the hell would u want to be in GUARDS?
    What's so good being a GUARDS?
    Er... Yah, the Elite Light Infantry Unit.... Why ah... Because I like the military and 2nd no prospect to work in my line of studies, at least at my current level...

Er... Yah, the Elite Light Infantry Unit.... Why ah... Because I like the military and 2nd no prospect to work in my line of studies, at least at my current level...
    Dun sign on just becoz you THINK you have no prospects out there. Have you ever tried?

And dun just look at the glamourous side of GUARDS. You simply have no idea how these ppl work.

Hee Hee... Sigh... Got a point.... That's why I've been thinking (for more than 4 years to be exact)...........

It's not like a sudden thought... was thinking even before I joined poly, before I even graduated from Secondary School...

Hee Hee... Sigh... Got a point.... That's why I've been thinking (for more than 4 years to be exact)...........

It's not like a sudden thought... was thinking even before I joined poly, before I even graduated from Secondary School...
    It is still wiser to have a taste of military life first before deciding if that kind of life suits you. Used to think army is fun during my secondary sch days. But got a culture shock when I was enlisted.

let me share with u a real life story which i witnessed some years ago.

I had a officer, who is great, very approachable, resourceful and respectable. However, he was only a Lieutenant. Why? Because his boss, a Major, had personality clash with him, dun give him good appraisal, hence no promotion for years. He was condemned just because someone dun like him

The moral of the story is: In army you can be condemned if someone dun like you. In the outside world, you can just quit and find a new job. Sign on army if you really want to make it your life long career, cos if you dun, your years in army are literally wasted. Think 1000 times

Originally posted by mlwang

Sign on army if you really want to make it your life long career, cos if you dun, your years in army are literally wasted. Think 1000 times
    Don't need to think 1000 times.
    Just don't do it.

Well, I've heard loads of similar stories... Sigh........................

But well, if you have seen what I am going to work as with my diploma.... I go ITP, people there also call me not to work as Laboratory technicians (Not like I'm going to)... My friends in the army and all the buddies here also advice me not to join the army....

Now really dunnoe what to do.......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12