Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Manny Librodo Photoshooting and Workshop in Singapore on Feb 06, 2010

Default Re: Manny Librodo Photoshooting and Workshop in Singapore on Feb 06, 2010

Already sent the registration.. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks.

Default Re: Manny Librodo Photoshooting and Workshop in Singapore on Feb 06, 2010

Quote Originally Posted by laposto View Post
    PM replied

Already sent the registration.. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks.

Dear All,

Thank you very much for the support. We are receiving so many emails as of the moment. There have been some complaints that some email response are not going through... please double check your BULK MAIL or JUNK MAIL or SPAM FOLDER.. sometimes it goes directly to the junk folder.

Please kindly double check.

Thank you

Just to inform that only PAID reservations are official with the confirmation letter is official.

Just to inform that only PAID reservations are official with the confirmation letter is official.
    Correction

Just to inform that only PAID reservations with the confirmation letter is official.

Cheers!

Hi I've sent twice.. still no email about my queries

For the benefit of the one who email me regarding the process:

Step 1: Email info@webfuzion. They will email you back with the full details of the workshop, payments, topics covered, etc etc. and will ask you to email some important details to for the registration.

Step 2: You need to wait for the acknowledgement or confirmation letter. Without the confirmation letter you cannot pay the reservation fee. No confirmation letter means you cannot pay.

Step 3: After receiving the confirmation letter you can now proceed in paying the reservation fee. Once reservation fee is paid you need to email back the transaction reference number for validation. They will email back to you within 24hrs because there are so many peeps who are inquiring and emailing us.

Step 4: Your slot is now reserved.

Simple as 1-2-3

Latest updates:

12 Participants already registered and 7 of them already paid and reserved.

THis is a famous Photographer/Instructor around the world.

i hope there are still some free slots. im really interested but they haven't replied to my email yet

Quote Originally Posted by dynames8233 View Post
    i hope there are still some free slots. im really interested but they haven't replied to my email yet
    PLEASE Pm me your email address. lets try to check.. no need for sad face.. this workshop is supposed to be fun

PLEASE Pm me your email address. lets try to check.. no need for sad face.. this workshop is supposed to be fun
    I did send an email but yet to receive a reply. Not in my junk mailbox too..

Quote Originally Posted by anthonylfc View Post
    I did send an email but yet to receive a reply. Not in my junk mailbox too..
    PM Sent..

slots are closing down very very very soon

i'd like to join in as well. email has been sent. hopefully i'll be able to attend this.

sent an email. hope to get good news soon.

For those who were not able receive any response from info@webfuzion.net
    please kindly resend your email to lorenz@matrixnetworks.sg

We are having some email server problems so please kindly redirect all queries to this email

Dear all,

We really appreciate your support on this up coming workshop. we regret to inform that registration is now closed.
    we will update you very soon should there be a participant who will not be able to join us.

for those who are registered already but haven't made the reservation yet please do so as soon as possible.
    being registered does not mean that your slot is already reserved. we will announce the names of the participants tomorrow.

for any additional inquiries please send an email to lorenz@matrixnetwork.sg
    we are facing some email server difficulties at this time so please DO NOT send any email to info@webfuzion.net as we are not 100 percent sure that
    the email will go through.

thank you so much and hope to see you soon.

Registration is already closed for this event as of the moment.
    Last evening emails are now being processed.
    We will not accept any new registration anymore.

Thank you very much clubsnap and see you all with Manny Librodo.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12