Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What was this Workshop locked the moment it was posted?

Default Re: What was this Workshop locked the moment it was posted?

It is not cheap to run such worshops.

But of course the instructor should pen down objectives of the course or it really can lead to mismatched goals.

For $200, it sounds like a steal, but whether good or bad, do not judge by the instructor's photos.

What matter more is how we get the instructor to impart willingly while we try to figure how their mind tick..

Quote Originally Posted by mattlock View Post
    you know you can trust a guy with that many posts.
    nigh86mare, it's time to buck up, you haven't been spamming the boards as much as you used to
    wa lau

400 posts a day

siao ding dong

i don't need to shoot pictures

punggol has to come to my door, set up the gnd, set up the timer, set up everything.. then i just press the shutter button while posting on cs

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    wa lau

400 posts a day

siao ding dong

i don't need to shoot pictures

punggol has to come to my door, set up the gnd, set up the timer, set up everything.. then i just press the shutter button while posting on cs
    i sometimes really think there are 2 of u... or in fact 3, 1 in school, 1 outside shooting and 1 in front of ur laptop posting in CS...

CS 忠实支持者
    Gallery|Baby gallery
    I have become an expert in cleaning poo

Quote Originally Posted by azul123 View Post
    Me, I am set on attending... portraiture is what I like to shoot, possibly past workshops in Singapore was not up to expectation of DP and others, but I have read past participants feedback and seen their works (I mean participant's works) they seem to have some of Manny's influence in their works.

Maybe Manny's delivery has gotten better... I don't know but I definitely am free during this period so close to CNY so I plan to go ahead with attending the workshop. Look him up on Facebook and see the photos of his students.

../azul123
    Good luck.

Maybe, it was our group, the the instructor decide that it was beneath him to instruct. Well, as I said earlier, I will NOT EVER SPENT ANOTHER CENT on anything related with this guy.
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

Quote Originally Posted by Deadpoet View Post
    Good luck.

Maybe, it was our group, the the instructor decide that it was beneath him to instruct. Well, as I said earlier, I will NOT EVER SPENT ANOTHER CENT on anything related with this guy.
    Understood... I do appreciate your raising a flag with intent to alert us that is noble thing to do for our CS community.

Also, I think possibly you have already attained a skill level that is of high standard, for me I am just happy if I could improve an inch.

Thanks DP.

../azul123

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12