Thread: h2o - color & bubble

Default h2o - color & bubble

experimenting with injection needle spraying water into glass

injecting air

and lastly playing with poster color. I call this The Red Dance. hehe

never know that still/macro can be so interesting. ^_^

anyway, all pics had been adjusted in photoshop because i couldn't make it any brighter for the set up. so i have to adjust the brightness and contrast in photoshop and sharpen.

reminds me of chem lab =)

I like The Red Dance.Flowing and there's a kind of energy to it- not one of dynamite energy but smooth, passive energy-if that's no oxymoron.

Quote Originally Posted by clive
    reminds me of chem lab =)
    hehe some how it seems like it. reminds me of the experiments i used to do last time.

Quote Originally Posted by usherer
    I like The Red Dance.Flowing and there's a kind of energy to it- not one of dynamite energy but smooth, passive energy-if that's no oxymoron.
    thanks for telling me what you think.

I like RED DANCE.. very good movements.. only thing is that the pic's horizon a little tilted... very good series.. keep them coming!! !

Hope to see more of your abstract water-thingy pics. Nice to view at. Cheers dude.

actually the most interesting thing about "RED DANCE" is that you can view it in any angle and each will give very good but different interpretation within the same frame... this is really good and the concept and effort commendable!!

*forget about my previous post of tilted horizon... did a re-examination of the shot

Quote Originally Posted by Spectrum
    Hope to see more of your abstract water-thingy pics. Nice to view at. Cheers dude.
    thanks. hopefully i'll discover more interesting ones.

Quote Originally Posted by SniperD
    actually the most interesting thing about "RED DANCE" is that you can view it in any angle and each will give very good but different interpretation within the same frame... this is really good and the concept and effort commendable!!

*forget about my previous post of tilted horizon... did a re-examination of the shot
    appreciated that you took a second look at 'Red Dance' actually i was wondering if i cropped correctly or it's tilted, but i guess it's ok now. ^_^ it looks like something at an angle. ^_^ thank you