Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: Do you know them?

  1. #1
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
    Posts
    8,242

    Default Do you know them?

    Anyone know DifferentHost? (http://dh.com.sg/) ... I am hosting my photos on their server, and out of a sudden, this morning my site showed a clipart of a man and some foreign language. At the bottom there was some 'HACKED@' etc. Damn!

    Then after a while, I can't even access my site or FTP it. Their website / support doesn't have a contact number. Already send lots of email but no reply. Anyone know how to contact them?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Singapore / Japan / China
    Posts
    1,928

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by renegade
    Anyone know DifferentHost? (http://dh.com.sg/) ... I am hosting my photos on their server, and out of a sudden, this morning my site showed a clipart of a man and some foreign language. At the bottom there was some 'HACKED@' etc. Damn!

    Then after a while, I can't even access my site or FTP it. Their website / support doesn't have a contact number. Already send lots of email but no reply. Anyone know how to contact them?
    i previously had my site hosted with them...

    i switched to another more established one...

  3. #3
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
    Posts
    8,242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rncw
    i previously had my site hosted with them...

    i switched to another more established one...
    aaah? sh*t lor! is it THAT bad??? now i feel paralysed. my site down, can't contact them ... maybe can just sit n wait a day or two ...

  4. #4

    Default

    bro... this was the host u were telling me about?

    sounds bad... hope u get ur site up and running again. might have to consider switching to someone like pbase.
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  5. #5
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
    Posts
    8,242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    bro... this was the host u were telling me about?

    sounds bad... hope u get ur site up and running again. might have to consider switching to someone like pbase.
    yeah man, this is the one. damn. didn't expect it to blow up just like that. did some search on yahoo! hoping to find their contact number ... no use. but found some posting from another guy, who claimed that his site kena down because the dh.com.sg host was hacked. they they credited $5 into his account with them. I DON'T WANT $5!! I WANT MY SITE BACK!

    wat 2 do ... just wait ... if still no news next week, gonna hunt them down n kick their a**

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    WAT? WAN TO STALK MI AH? LOLZ
    Posts
    1,916

    Default

    lolz!!!
    local web host?

    try www.focushub.com.sg

    they r gd fast efficient
    and very relliable!!!

  7. #7

    Default

    Doesn't help you now, but I can recommend a cheap, reliable web hoster if you're interested.

    ps. cheaper than focushub too.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Singapore / Japan / China
    Posts
    1,928

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by renegade
    yeah man, this is the one. damn. didn't expect it to blow up just like that. did some search on yahoo! hoping to find their contact number ... no use. but found some posting from another guy, who claimed that his site kena down because the dh.com.sg host was hacked. they they credited $5 into his account with them. I DON'T WANT $5!! I WANT MY SITE BACK!

    wat 2 do ... just wait ... if still no news next week, gonna hunt them down n kick their a**
    not easy to contact the person in charge of DH. watson lai i think...
    they have other domain name like..openeye.com.sg

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Singapore / Japan / China
    Posts
    1,928

    Default

    or you can also try www.iwi.com.sg

    me hosted with them rite now...response pretty quick.

  10. #10
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
    Posts
    8,242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rncw
    not easy to contact the person in charge of DH. watson lai i think...
    they have other domain name like..openeye.com.sg
    oh no. anyone have their contact number? don't care watson or guardian ... wanna ask them wtf happened. never even reply my mail. grrrr ... after that ... only see if shd host elsewhere

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rncw
    or you can also try www.iwi.com.sg

    me hosted with them rite now...response pretty quick.
    So expensive... $55.99 pm for 400mb. My host charges $5.95 US pm for 500mb! That's less than 1/5 the cost.

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by renegade
    Anyone know DifferentHost? (http://dh.com.sg/) ... I am hosting my photos on their server, and out of a sudden, this morning my site showed a clipart of a man and some foreign language. At the bottom there was some 'HACKED@' etc. Damn!

    Then after a while, I can't even access my site or FTP it. Their website / support doesn't have a contact number. Already send lots of email but no reply. Anyone know how to contact them?
    You can try this - I got this info from www.nic.net.sg


    Technical Contact:

    Name: OPENEYE SOLUTIONS(SGNIC-ORGOP95540)
    Registered Address(line1): 101 PIONEER ROAD
    Registered Address(line2):
    Registered Address(line3):
    Registered Country: Singapore
    Registered Postalcode: 639581

    Mailing Address(line1): 101 PIONEER ROAD
    Mailing Address(line2):
    Mailing Address(line3):
    Mailing Country: Singapore
    Mailing Postalcode: 639581

    Telephone: 67794562
    Facsimile: 68723654
    Pager / Mobile Number:

    EMAIL: watson@dh.com.sg

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Singapore / Japan / China
    Posts
    1,928

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Royce
    So expensive... $55.99 pm for 400mb. My host charges $5.95 US pm for 500mb! That's less than 1/5 the cost.
    local server leh...anyway, me got their special promo the other time with 50% free webspace additional as long as i'm still with them...

    renegade, check your PM..

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,741

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RuthBaby
    lolz!!!
    local web host?

    try www.focushub.com.sg

    they r gd fast efficient
    and very relliable!!!
    Are their servers in SG?

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Singapore / Japan / China
    Posts
    1,928

    Default

    well...more info

    Watson Lai
    Chief Developer
    E-Mail : watson@dh.com.sg

    OpenEye Solutions
    101 Pioneer Road
    Singapore 639581
    Business Reg No.: 52932378L

  16. #16
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
    Posts
    8,242

    Default

    Thanks guys for the info. Called the numbers ... no answer. Oh no. Must be on holiday or having a hangover. Oh no. I'll wait a day or two. See what happens.

    Thanks again.

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    WAT? WAN TO STALK MI AH? LOLZ
    Posts
    1,916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by imaginary_number
    Are their servers in SG?
    check this out

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    WAT? WAN TO STALK MI AH? LOLZ
    Posts
    1,916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by renegade
    Thanks guys for the info. Called the numbers ... no answer. Oh no. Must be on holiday or having a hangover. Oh no. I'll wait a day or two. See what happens.

    Thanks again.
    deepest condolence in advance

    LOL

    i also quite suay last time.. signed up with vagass asia

    sighz

    everything gone too

  19. #19
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
    Posts
    8,242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RuthBaby
    deepest condolence in advance

    LOL

    i also quite suay last time.. signed up with vagass asia

    sighz

    everything gone too
    condolence accepted.

    wah, wat is 'vagASS asia'?

    ps. i m having nightmares looking @ ur avatar!

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    WAT? WAN TO STALK MI AH? LOLZ
    Posts
    1,916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by renegade
    condolence accepted.

    wah, wat is 'vagASS asia'?

    ps. i m having nightmares looking @ ur avatar!
    dun u discriminate beauty

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •