Thread: Danang Vietnam from Singapore?

Default Danang Vietnam from Singapore?

Hi...has anyone been to danang in vietnam before? I understand that Silkair offers direct flight from here to Danang Int Airport, but other than Silkair do anyone knows what other airlines offer direct flight?

Anyone stays at the Furama Resort Danang or the Sandy Beach Resort in Danang? Reviews?

Unfotunately Jetstar and Tigerair do not have flights to Danang.
    5DMk2

Default Re: Danang Vietnam from Singapore?

it's not really "direct".. you have to get off at siem reap airport for a 1 hour wait... or at least that's what happened to me.

don't know about the resorts, but basically don't expect to have many touristy things to do in danang. i've been there twice for different purposes and the most interesting things are the people and culture.

Quote Originally Posted by sequitur View Post
    it's not really "direct".. you have to get off at siem reap airport for a 1 hour wait... or at least that's what happened to me.

don't know about the resorts, but basically don't expect to have many touristy things to do in danang. i've been there twice for different purposes and the most interesting things are the people and culture.
    There are direct flights from SilkAir (flight no. MI630 and MI636) to Da Nang taking approximately 2 hours 45 minutes, you just happened to catch the one with a stopover at Siam Rep (flight no. MI633) and with a total flight time of 4 hours 15 minutes.
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

Quote Originally Posted by Gerald Lam CK View Post
    Hi...has anyone been to danang in vietnam before? I understand that Silkair offers direct flight from here to Danang Int Airport, but other than Silkair do anyone knows what other airlines offer direct flight?

Unfotunately Jetstar and Tigerair do not have flights to Danang.
    Only SilkAir offers direct flight to Da Nang from Singapore or you might want to considered transferring over to a domestic Jetstar Vietnam flight at Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City.
    Last edited by 9V-Orion Images; 27th December 2009 at 05:28 PM.
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

Thx guys! I'm actually looking for direct flight coz i calculated even if i go free and easy with budget airline and those additional transfers, it will total up almost the same.
    5DMk2