Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 914171819202124 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool and Gerard Houllier and Emile Heskey

how about Dudek?

numb already.......anyway we will still see Mr Houllier next season no matter where we finish...............

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    how?
    0-0 with Fulham at Anfield.

y? what happened? the penalty miss?
    no one can take penalty in a Liverpool shirt?

sorry fellow Reds fans...

i just realised that Newcastle has 2 games in hand and we r only 1 point clear of them.

reality!!!

pardon me for saying this, but it feels like the Souness era...
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

well..still 4th..but only just well still got chance. dont give up!

i'm still hopeful, oh well, trying to be.

go LIVERPOOL!!!

sometimes my friends (also Liverpudian) siad that we really dun have the luck this season. Penalty saved, hit the woodwork twice.

But, when everytime we have a bad results, Newcastle and Charlton could not get the advantage.

2 loss and 1 draw, we are still hanging on to 4th spot.

Hope Charlton will do badly for the next coming game, and we will beat Newcastle on the final day to claim 4th spot.

Owen always score against Newcastle.

Does anyone have the Starhub number to cancel off my Sports Channel subscription? Watching Liverpool play last weekend is worse than watching the Hallmark channel. But at least now I have my Saturday nights free again

My brother was so pist with Liverpool that he came in and add a word to my "GONE CASE" liverpool poster.

SUPER GONE CASE!!

I had a friend who called me yesterday and ask me where to buy a liverpool jersey. I asked him why knowing that he is an Arsenal Supporter. He said "Alamak, watching Arsenal winning all the time not thrilling laa...... Liverpool match very Qi Gek!! Hit the post, penalty save.... Cannot score.... Wa... super Qi Gek!! hahaha..... I want to support UNDERDOG!!! HAHAHA...."

Hope that ONE DAY liverpool will be above Arsenal... then maybe I can use this insulting comment back at him.

Quote Originally Posted by malabar290
    Does anyone have the Starhub number to cancel off my Sports Channel subscription? Watching Liverpool play last weekend is worse than watching the Hallmark channel. But at least now I have my Saturday nights free again
    better cancel soon. cos next year epsn epl coverage will be 10 matches a week

Quote Originally Posted by dextorian
    My brother was so pist with Liverpool that he came in and add a word to my "GONE CASE" liverpool poster.

SUPER GONE CASE!!

I had a friend who called me yesterday and ask me where to buy a liverpool jersey. I asked him why knowing that he is an Arsenal Supporter. He said "Alamak, watching Arsenal winning all the time not thrilling laa...... Liverpool match very Qi Gek!! Hit the post, penalty save.... Cannot score.... Wa... super Qi Gek!! hahaha..... I want to support UNDERDOG!!! HAHAHA...."

Hope that ONE DAY liverpool will be above Arsenal... then maybe I can use this insulting comment back at him.
    take it easy pal. not all arsenal fans like that lah...take me for example i only kachau you all when arsenal plays liverpool. other than that i always support liverpool. anyway its not the end of the world. still got next season. start a new page
    Last edited by madmacs; 19th April 2004 at 09:42 AM.

there is not manay managers who will fully take the blame when the team lost. Ranieri and Robson are few of the good example. Of course when a team lost, the manager should bear the responsibility, As a Company is not doing well, the CEO take the blame rather than all of the employee.

This is something the French Houllier should learn.

Claudio Ranieri shouldered the blame as Chelsea suffered a major setback to their Champions League dream in Monaco.
    The Chelsea boss accepted his share of responsibility for the substitutions which backfired with the semi-final first leg seemingly in his team's hands.
    With Monaco reduced to 10 men, and 37 minutes left, the self-confessed 'Tinkerman' replaced right-back Mario Melchiot with a third striker in Jimmy-Floyd Hasselbaink and went for victory.
    However, Monaco responded by punishing Chelsea for their adventure on the counter-attack and Fernando Morientes and substitute Shabani Nonda completed a 3-1 first-leg victory.
    Ranieri admitted: "With one player more, we wanted to win the match but we lost the plot in the last 15 minutes.
    "The players all wanted to do something but in the wrong way as they ran with the ball rather than playing to our three strikers.
    "But I would never fault the players. It's my fault. I accept this as I have been in football for 30 years.

i like ranieri!

he's a man with pride and passion in the belly.

upz for the tinkerman!

i wouldn't mind having him here next season as a direct replacement for Houllier! hehe

let's wait till the end of the season!

I think what matters most is that at the end of the day, Houllier go.

Even if we don't buy any player at the close season, with Houllier out, I BET WITH ALL MY ASSETS that Liverpool will definitely do better.

Cheers..........

some related news!

http://straitstimes.asia1.com.sg/top...46913,00.html?

LONDON - Police have arrested 10 suspected Muslim terrorists and believe they have foiled a horrific suicide bomb plot to kill thousands of fans at Saturday's huge soccer match between Manchester United and Liverpool.

Intelligence chiefs say they have information that Al-Qaeda fanatics planned to strap powerful explosives to their bodies, sit in different parts of Manchester United's Old Trafford stadium and blow themselves up.

Quote Originally Posted by mpenza
    some related news!

http://straitstimes.asia1.com.sg/top...46913,00.html?

LONDON - Police have arrested 10 suspected Muslim terrorists and believe they have foiled a horrific suicide bomb plot to kill thousands of fans at Saturday's huge soccer match between Manchester United and Liverpool.

Intelligence chiefs say they have information that Al-Qaeda fanatics planned to strap powerful explosives to their bodies, sit in different parts of Manchester United's Old Trafford stadium and blow themselves up.
    huh?
    can't even watch my Liverpool's game in peace ah...
    the fireworks and pyrotechnics... this is not Serie A.

let's thrash the Devils!!!!

Survery of LFC official website :

"This morning we asked fans who they would be cheering on tonight at Old Trafford when third place Manchester United take on Charlton, our rivals for fourth place and the final Champions League spot.

With Charlton just two points behind the Reds with a game in hand, 80% of supporters who voted in our online poll have broken with traditional rivalry and claimed they want Alex Ferguson's team to win tonight."

I am shocked with the 80%. I tot it should be 100% !!!

IF Liverpool manage to win the next 3 matches and Newcastle manage to win the next 4 matches, then Liverpool has to win against Newcastle in the final day..... deja vu ???

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    let's thrash the Devils!!!!
    nonid to trash la.. 3 pts gd enough liao..

yessssssssss

1-0!!!

Yes ... 1-0 in good old boring defensive and tactical style. 3 points is what it matters man ....

Liverpool is just plain luck to get away with the 3 points. Hope they will lose the 4th place to Newcastle.
    There is no life without fast cars....

i like liverpool, and happy that they won (sorry man u fans)
    but i think they really should consider changing their defensive style if they are to excel again in top premiership footballs...
    *just my personal opinions*

Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 914171819202124 ... LastLast