Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3811121314151823 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool and Gerard Houllier and Emile Heskey

Give it a rest. I know you want Houllier out, but you're becoming a broken record.
    I had been having my own view since end of last season.

i dun what will happen if we really have a new manager by end of last seaso. Since it is a "if " question. But having houllier for the manager until now, we all know where we stand.

We are crap. Out of league, FA and UEFA cup. Can't even reach quarterfinal.

Wanna place a bet that liverpool can't managet to finish top 4 by end of this season ?

Quote Originally Posted by wong_se
    I had been having my own view since end of last season.

i dun what will happen if we really have a new manager by end of last seaso. Since it is a "if " question. But having houllier for the manager until now, we all know where we stand.

We are crap. Out of league, FA and UEFA cup. Can't even reach quarterfinal.

Wanna place a bet that liverpool can't managet to finish top 4 by end of this season ?
    switch allegiance to arsenal

witch allegiance to arsenal
    I believe u had never read the entire thread. Had u done so, u should know that i am die hard liverpool fans. though i admire the recent success of Arsenal, it won't make me switch to other clubs.

When we cheer for the success, and we tear for the failure.

In fact, I am not against Houllier. I believe he has done/contributed a lot to the club that I truly believe that he loves the club as well.

but for a club welfare, I do feel that we need a new manager to bring us to another level.

I really dun like to have a manager for Liverpool FC to just have an aim to qualify for CL, and not winning tittle but launch a serious challenge to tittle.

Hi Jed, i am doubt u are houllier fans or a true liverpool fans.

Any liverpool fans do not happy with the current form.
    And of course some might believe we need a new manager, some might belive current manager to continue.

I did not ask u to "take a rest", i see no point for u to ask me take a rest for expressing my own personal view.

when your team can't win the game, u blame the manager too crap.
    is that what should be the case ??

Since the manager is the one who
    1) buy the player
    2) who train the player
    3) who motive the player
    4) who give instruction on game tactic
    5) who choose the player (in form) to play

I tot the logic behind is the similiar as a 1000 employee company is not doing well and losing $. Do u balme the management or the staff?

do u replace with a new manager or do u replace the 1000 staffs ??

It is always the top management who take the pride when success and being blamed for failure.

No politics here, But Mr So and So , a president of a particular country qith 10m population, when the country is doing badly, high inflation, high umeployment rate, negative GDP, people having insufficient food, shall it be the case of

1) Poor country management of the Preseident and this country need new President
    2) or poor attitude of this 10m population and we blame at these 10m people

If a team is not doing for 2 seasons, and it is not the manager fault. then whose fault it is ???

I can't believe we can use "linesman, referee, luck" for the game we did not win, and for all the game we lost.

i think getting a draw at leicester is not a good thing. but at current standings, we should be lucky to even escape with a point! everything that can go wrong, will go wrong! get rid of Murphy! haha

its a waste that we let slipped another 2 points, but let's face it, Liverpool sucks at the moment. and Michael Owen has too much crap(off-field problems) to settle and he is too engrossed and obsessed with GAMBLING and RACEHORSES!

its getting tiring...
    but hold our heads up high!!
    wait till the end of the campaign.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

but hold our heads up high!!
    I have high hope for the club.
    But with the current situation and results, I really dun know how to hold my heads up high. very sad lah.....

Red face

But with the current situation and results, I really dun know how to hold my heads up high. very sad lah.....
    yup!
    but go for neck sugery then! put a METAL STRIP in the neck for all Reds fans! this way, we can always 'hold our heads up high' even in the worst case scenario!
    go LIVERPOOL! GO!!!

like that very "Ah Q spirit" leh....

anyway, Cisse scored 2 for Auxerre over the weekend. It seemed that He is doing well.

Will he play for LFC next season ???

like that very "Ah Q spirit" leh....

anyway, Cisse scored 2 for Auxerre over the weekend. It seemed that He is doing well.

Will he play for LFC next season ???
    he might come to Liverpool and play on the Right Wing!
    haha

owen injured again izit...for how long any1 knows? i juz bought him for my fantasy league and he hasnt performed for 2 games already...crap

Quote Originally Posted by Mystix
    owen injured again izit...for how long any1 knows? i juz bought him for my fantasy league and he hasnt performed for 2 games already...crap
    sell sell!!

Hi Jed, i am doubt u are houllier fans or a true liverpool fans.
    Oh now you're on dangerous ground. I haven't once questioned that I don't think you're a Liverpool fan. Don't you go questioning my allegiance. That's about as low and as dirty as you can get.

I did not ask u to "take a rest", i see no point for u to ask me take a rest for expressing my own personal view.

True, you are free to express your own view. But like I said, you are becoming a broken record, you're stuck on the same track. Every game we don't win, you're back on moaning about the manager. Like I said, I know that you don't like him, everyone who reads knows that you don't like him, let's hear something else from you for a change.

And there's no point bringing in your lengthy debates on politics. I wasn't arguing over whether the manager was crap or not, I was just pointing out that you're no different from Houllier really:

You said:
    when u can't weewee out, u blame the wind too strong.
    When u can;t mmh mmh out, u blame tha ground too hard.
    when u can't keep a clean sheet, u blame either the referee or linesman.

So I continued on your behalf:
    when your team can't win the game, u blame the manager too crap.

Which is true, you have been blaming the manager too crap, I wasn't saying whether the manager is crap or not. And then when read in that form, you seem to be making the same excuses that you're haranguing on about repeatedly.

When you walk, through a storm...
    Hold you head up high
    And don't be afraid of the dark...
    Cause at the end of the storm there's a golden sky
    And the sweet silver song of the lark.

And you're accusing me of not being a true fan?

I'm proud to be a Liverpool fan and I'll hold my head up high for that. You should too. Don't just hold your head up and be proud to be a Liverpool fan because they're winning the league, be proud to be a Liverpool fan regardless.

Walk on through the wind,
    Walk on through the rain,
    Though your dreams be tossed and blown.

Wink

walk on... walk on...
    with hope in ur heart...
    and u'll never walk alone....

u'll never walk........ alone...

walk on... walk on ...
    with hope in ur heart...
    and u'll never walk... alone...

u'll ne...ver... walk alone...

sometimes, it is heart-rendering jus playing this song and listening to it once again. its as good as the Carpenters' Yesterday Once More... where i'll think of yesteryears... esp. those of my favourite John Barnes, Steve Nicol, Ian Rush... era. King Kenny...

its one thing being ridiculed by opposing fans such as Chelski's, Arsenal's and MU's. each has their own history and heritage as well as a period/era where they dominate.. i'm ok with it.

its another thing supporting and believing in ur team. funny how humans get emotionally attached to their soccer teams and clubs. i guess for me, a large part goes back to upbringing and good memories.

this is not the toughest and disappointing period in Liverpool's history. i still rate the time Grame Souness was gaffer as the darkest. there was a game against MU at Anfield and we were 3-0 down by half-time. bruce grobelaar was the clown keeper back then. wat a horrible display of personal errors and defensive inadequacies!

but somehow, the team found the extra courage and gear to claw back at 3-3 with Nigel Clough netting twice before Neil Ruddock headed home the equaliser.

i've never witnessed such a performance of 2 extremes before and recently, there was another performance. against FC Basel in a couple of seasons back in the Champs League..,. 3-0 down then claw back 3-3... (i've forgotten who scored, it was too saddening... i think smicer did)

i fear Houllier's time as gaffer is surely coming to an end. he has been let down by some refereeing decisions... whatever he would like to list out as excuses. i jus hope that when the time comes, he will say he has given all his best for his beloved Liverpool and move on.

i can't imagine Liverpool having another season of this nature.

I'm proud to be a Liverpool fan and I'll hold my head up high for that. You should too.
    I am always be proud that I am a liverpool fans, although my beloved team is losing winning momentum.

But, sincere, I feel sad to see them sinking and recent performaces really me not proud of their "results".

Ok Jed, no question on our love towards the club. I shall hold my silence for calling for a new manager.

Let pray hard hard and hope for the best.

If we keep palying traore and biscan against in thew few coming matches vs Arsenal, MU, Newcastle, I wonder we would be humilated by conceding 10 goals in 3 games.

I have never bet against Liverpool since I start small gambling with my friends. had I done so for this season, I would have won enough for a D70.

btw, since it is a kopitiam, why not we have a soccer result prediction for the next liverpool match ??

i don't gamble! haha
    it is addictive and could result in very very bad financial management.

prediction is ok...
    Liverpool to win 2-0!
    haha

Go LIVERPOOL!!!!

Oh now you're on dangerous ground. I haven't once questioned that I don't think you're a Liverpool fan. Don't you go questioning my allegiance. That's about as low and as dirty as you can get.
    Hi Jed,

dun get me wrong here. I comne across many who are Beckham;s fans, but not MU fans. I come across many Owen's fan but not Liverpool fans.

Some may just admire whatever team as long as Eriksson is in charge.

U keep countering me, I have a feel that u are more pro-Houllier , but my issue is for Liverpool progress welfare.

I rest here and apologize if get u offended.

Let have your view then. Whether Houllier shall be given another chance if we fail to qualify CL for the season.

Fair enough.

Liverpool to win 2-0!
    wow...very optimistic. of course I do hope it will be the fianl scoreline.

it has been quite sometime since liverpool can keep a clean sheet against EPL rank 17 and above.

I dun gamble on the scoreline. and as i said, I dun gamble against liverpool.

but if Liverpool give half a goal to Blackburn, I will take the offer.

I would the illegal broker might offer half a goal and/or 1 goal(pending on the amount)

wow...very optimistic. of course I do hope it will be the fianl scoreline.

it has been quite sometime since liverpool can keep a clean sheet against EPL rank 17 and above.

I dun gamble on the scoreline. and as i said, I dun gamble against liverpool.

but if Liverpool give half a goal to Blackburn, I will take the offer.

I would the illegal broker might offer half a goal and/or 1 goal(pending on the amount)
    no matter who Liverpool meet... i always say we'll win 2-0!
    its not being optimistic... its called being HOPEFUL!

Go Mighty REDS!!!!!

Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3811121314151823 ... LastLast