Page 46 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2136414445464748 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 920 of 1001

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVI

  1. #901
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by Foxshade View Post
    How did you manage this?
    Assuming you were holding the cam using left hand, the pic shd be the opposite, we'd be looking at your palm and not your back hand.

    Unless someone else was taking the shot, or you are using remote.
    Taken by my bf lah.

    Van photo also taken by nm mah.......

  2. #902
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVI

    Lookit what I found.
    Ragdoll ftw.
    Tried shooting at f1.4 and found it too soft for my liking.
    Still prefer to shoot at 1.8

    Last edited by tainted; 20th February 2010 at 11:42 PM.

  3. #903

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVI

    cannot shoot wide open mar.. most lenses will be soft wide open.

    got your 50mm f/1.4 already?

    the cat looks so dulan

  4. #904
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    cannot shoot wide open mar.. most lenses will be soft wide open.

    got your 50mm f/1.4 already?

    the cat looks so dulan
    Not really my 50mm f.14 hahaha.
    My colleague sort of lent it to me indefinitely since he doesn't use that lense often.
    I forgot when shooting wide open the picture will come out soft.
    Fml.
    But still quite fun to see everything melt into a smooth flurry of ice creamy colors

  5. #905
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVI

    Another one of kitty!


  6. #906
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    Another one of kitty!



    OMG HAJI LANE RIGHT




    zz

  7. #907
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    OMG HAJI LANE RIGHT




    zz
    hahaha no this one is at Textiles centre!

  8. #908

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVI

    singapore got explosion of siamese kittens

  9. #909
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Perth Australia
    Posts
    2,548

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVI

    Still waiting for Tainted to reply on my tattoo comments
    The Ang Moh from Hell
    Professional Photography - many are called, few are chosen!

  10. #910
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    Still waiting for Tainted to reply on my tattoo comments
    eh yah hor.
    Forgot about it already hahaha.
    But yeah I do agree with your bit about how some tattoos are looking like crap while a rare few look good.
    But what I practically forgot about was how it looks like 20 years down the road.
    Maybe the ink might oxidize with age but I think that can be fixed with a trip to the shop
    to touch up on the art again.
    I must admit though that the scientific fact bit did catch me by surprise
    But I figured that since I live once, I'm gonna do so without regrets.

    My pops did threaten to pour battery acid on my back if he catches me with
    tattoo on my back though. :X

  11. #911

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    But what I practically forgot about was how it looks like 20 years down the road.
    i help you visualise

    http://ballyhooligan.files.wordpress...tattoo-man.jpg


  12. #912
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Perth Australia
    Posts
    2,548

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    eh yah hor.
    Forgot about it already hahaha.
    But yeah I do agree with your bit about how some tattoos are looking like crap while a rare few look good.
    But what I practically forgot about was how it looks like 20 years down the road.
    Maybe the ink might oxidize with age but I think that can be fixed with a trip to the shop
    to touch up on the art again.
    I must admit though that the scientific fact bit did catch me by surprise
    But I figured that since I live once, I'm gonna do so without regrets.

    My pops did threaten to pour battery acid on my back if he catches me with
    tattoo on my back though. :X
    You can't effectively touch up tattoos ... once the skin is pigmented it can't be successfully recoloured as deterioration sets in very quickly (that's according to a friend who is a tattooist).

    Who says you only live once?

    If I was your pop I'd not use battery acid as it's a bit weak, i'd use 25 molar Sulphuric Acid as it really does blister the skin fast....

    Really, don't get a tat, be an anti-sheep and say NO to disfiguring yourself. If you're pretty you'll probably regret that tat later. - If you want a brief history of tatts just ask and I'll tell you.
    The Ang Moh from Hell
    Professional Photography - many are called, few are chosen!

  13. #913

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    Not really my 50mm f.14 hahaha.
    My colleague sort of lent it to me indefinitely since he doesn't use that lense often.
    I forgot when shooting wide open the picture will come out soft.
    Fml.
    But still quite fun to see everything melt into a smooth flurry of ice creamy colors
    do you have another such colleague who uses Nikon? i can use some borrowing indefinitely :X

  14. #914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVI

    lanxing in the moon lai


  15. #915
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by nicZnap View Post
    do you have another such colleague who uses Nikon? i can use some borrowing indefinitely :X
    hahaha no we use Canon only.

  16. #916
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    You can't effectively touch up tattoos ... once the skin is pigmented it can't be successfully recoloured as deterioration sets in very quickly (that's according to a friend who is a tattooist).

    Who says you only live once?

    If I was your pop I'd not use battery acid as it's a bit weak, i'd use 25 molar Sulphuric Acid as it really does blister the skin fast....

    Really, don't get a tat, be an anti-sheep and say NO to disfiguring yourself. If you're pretty you'll probably regret that tat later. - If you want a brief history of tatts just ask and I'll tell you.
    Sulphuric Acid......
    Maybe I'll do more research first and save you the trouble of typing out the history of tattoos haha.

  17. #917
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    O.M.F.G


    saggy tits for the win.
    This is how I'm gonna look like 20 years down the road?
    All wrinkly and saggy in the boobies?!

    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

  18. #918

  19. #919
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Perth Australia
    Posts
    2,548

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    O.M.F.G


    saggy tits for the win.
    This is how I'm gonna look like 20 years down the road?
    All wrinkly and saggy in the boobies?!

    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Nah you'll be all green with sagging bits when you're 60 though! As for wrinkles, that depends on how much sun you get...
    The Ang Moh from Hell
    Professional Photography - many are called, few are chosen!

  20. #920
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVI

    Just book ticket, me flying off again later this week.

Page 46 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2136414445464748 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •