Page 32 of 51 FirstFirst ... 7222730313233343742 ... LastLast
Results 621 to 640 of 1001

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVI

  1. #621
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVI

    [2/10/10 3:54:35 AM] never mind
    [2/10/10 3:54:35 AM] pancakegoat: got gf
    [2/10/10 3:54:37 AM] pancakegoat: is to blame
    [2/10/10 3:54:40 AM] pancakegoat: SUCK IT UP
    [2/10/10 3:54:41 AM] pancakegoat: LIKE A WOMAN
    [2/10/10 3:54:51 AM] Koala: ....
    [2/10/10 3:54:52 AM] Koala: shut up
    [2/10/10 3:56:31 AM] pancakegoat: kekeke!!!
    [2/10/10 3:56:38 AM] Koala: ...........

  2. #622

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    [2/10/10 4:26:10 AM] pancakegoat: you teh percy pigz
    [2/10/10 4:26:17 AM] pancakegoat: you squeal and wag your tail in joy
    cute what


  3. #623
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    cute what


    is damn yummy

    can you bring back more? my sisters like

    mars planets too pls thx nai meh kor kor

  4. #624

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    [2/10/10 3:54:35 AM] never mind
    [2/10/10 3:54:35 AM] pancakegoat: got gf
    [2/10/10 3:54:37 AM] pancakegoat: is to blame
    [2/10/10 3:54:40 AM] pancakegoat: SUCK IT UP
    [2/10/10 3:54:41 AM] pancakegoat: LIKE A WOMAN
    [2/10/10 3:54:51 AM] Koala: ....
    [2/10/10 3:54:52 AM] Koala: shut up
    [2/10/10 3:56:31 AM] pancakegoat: kekeke!!!
    [2/10/10 3:56:38 AM] Koala: ...........
    A passenger plane on a cross-country trip runs into a terrible storm.

    The plane gets pounded by rain, hail, wind and lightning.

    The passengers are screaming. They are sure the plane is going to crash and that they are all going to die.

    At the height of the storm, a young woman jumps up and exclaims, "I can't take this anymore! I can't just sit here and die like an animal, strapped into a chair. If I am going to die, let me at least die feeling like a woman. Is there anyone here man enough to make me feel like woman?"

    She sees a hand raise in the back, and a muscular man starts to walk up to her seat. As he aproaches her, he takes off his shirt. She can see the man's muscles even in the poor lighting of the plane. He stands in front of her, shirt in hand and says to her, "I can make you feel like a woman before you die. Are you interested?"

    Eagerly, she shakes her head, Yes!

    As the man hands her his shirt, he says, "Here. Iron this."

  5. #625

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    is damn yummy

    can you bring back more? my sisters like

    mars planets too pls thx nai meh kor kor
    i bring back squirrel sai for you

    and coat it with dust and soot from london underground

  6. #626
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    i bring back squirrel sai for you

    and coat it with dust and soot from london underground

    i miss 100 things about london

    i think you can sh!t out 100 things you hate about london

  7. #627

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    i miss 100 things about london

    i think you can sh!t out 100 things you hate about london
    500

  8. #628
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVI

    "please mind the gap"

  9. #629

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    "please mind the gap"
    please stop doing stupid repairs and overhaul the whole bloody tube system.

  10. #630
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVI

    i should paste the 100 things here from my blog

  11. #631

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    i should paste the 100 things here from my blog
    i edit for you

  12. #632

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVI

    Hello
    It is the camera, not the photographer.
    my flickr - adamloh.com

  13. #633

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVI

    hi hi hi

  14. #634
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Perth Australia
    Posts
    2,548

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post


    get your cat to do it!
    Chloe is too busy right now molesting a laptop bag, its been her main ambition to get inside one of them for years and she's now got in.... poor bag...
    The Ang Moh from Hell
    Professional Photography - many are called, few are chosen!

  15. #635

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    Chloe is too busy right now molesting a laptop bag, its been her main ambition to get inside one of them for years and she's now got in.... poor bag...
    she's called chloe!

    what a sweet name.

    i told van that i want to call the 2 cats we will have in future lulu and lala.....

  16. #636

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVI

    random facebook cat pictures, not mine, just sharing:




    calicos are so cute

  17. #637
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    she's called chloe!

    what a sweet name.

    i told van that i want to call the 2 cats we will have in future lulu and lala.....

    damn horrible names la

    i'd rather name one of them percy pig

  18. #638
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    damn horrible names la

    i'd rather name one of them percy pig
    Call them kk and yy.

  19. #639
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Call them kk and yy.

    faint

  20. #640
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Perth Australia
    Posts
    2,548

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Call them kk and yy.
    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    faint
    Better than calling them ky (jelly) and yk (jelly)...
    The Ang Moh from Hell
    Professional Photography - many are called, few are chosen!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •