Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 123471227 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 1001

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVI

  1. #21
    Member Deyeno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    80

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVI

    Seems Goat and Koala, have had wedding and found ready made family of lost Koala's while on a road trip, ...

    40D|BG-E2N|24-105L F4.0 IS USM |70-200L F2.8 IS USM

  2. #22
    Member 9V-Orion Images's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Autenticate ALGRN @ 7987.8270
    Posts
    1,760

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVI

    Apparently even domesticated goats are able to climb trees and balance on the branches.





    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

  3. #23

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by 9V-Orion Images View Post
    Apparently even domesticated goats are able to climb trees and balance on the branches.
    goats cough too!

    COUGH COUGH COUGH


    PS : Exposing guidelines

    1)Your photo must be sharp and clear, and taken within the last 3 months;

    2) Taken full face with you looking directly at the camera with head straight and eyes open with no hair across and/or covering your eyes. Both edges of your face and the top of your shoulder must be clearly shown. You must not look over any shoulder

    3)Taken without wearing any hat or other head covering, unless you habitually wear a hat or head covering in accordance with your religious or racial custom. If any such hat or head covering is worn, the photograph must still be a full frontal view of your head and shoulders, showing your facial features in entirety with eyes open and clearly visible;

    4) If you wear glasses, the photograph must show your eyes clearly with no flash reflection off the glasses. The frames shall not cover any part of your eyes. Tinted glasses and sunglasses are not allowed.

  4. #24
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVI

    i went to the thames today!


  5. #25
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVI

    Back from my getaway....

    Belated Merry Christmas to all of you...

    And A HAPPY New year too....
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  6. #26
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVI

    Hello Hello all!

    Chionging work now.
    Must make postcard set for company.

  7. #27
    Senior Member luna_sea83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    1,294

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVI

    O hai, so i see the Koala and Goat has reproduced in London!!

  8. #28
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by luna_sea83 View Post
    O hai, so i see the Koala and Goat has reproduced in London!!
    When your turn? hahaha... still sniping?
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  9. #29
    Senior Member luna_sea83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    1,294

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVI

    Hahaha, i seldom snipe anymore, been too busy.

  10. #30

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by 9V-Orion Images View Post
    poor goat looks so lost without koala.

  11. #31

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    i went to the thames today!

    swee...nice glow in the sky too.

  12. #32
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVI

    hi hi hi

    Been busy last week.

  13. #33
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVI

    hi hi hi...
    i'm starting to edit my hk photos.
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  14. #34
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    hi hi hi...
    i'm starting to edit my hk photos.
    When did you go there?

    Heard lately weather is not so good there.

    Taken in first week of November:



    My wife who is still there tells me the moment I've left it rains.

  15. #35
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    When did you go there?

    Heard lately weather is not so good there.

    Taken in first week of November:



    My wife who is still there tells me the moment I've left it rains.
    was there from 13th to 21st dec.
    the weather there was rather unexpected. it can suddenly turn cold the next day.
    and it was quite foggy
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  16. #36
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    was there from 13th to 21st dec.
    the weather there was rather unexpected. it can suddenly turn cold the next day.
    and it was quite foggy
    Fog is a problem in December.

    I went there twice in December but couldn't do much photography with foggy weather. I'm not into atmospheric shots. My stock photos need to be blue sky and crisp and colourful.

    So now I avoid going to Hong Kong in December like anything.

    Will be back there in early September. It will be rather humid and hot then.

  17. #37
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVI

    yay finish processing the photo that I took like light years ago at Ion.
    I feel like something is lacking tho.
    Any ideas?
    *edit*
    I can't do anything about the tree
    Or should I attempt to clone it out?


  18. #38
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    yay finish processing the photo that I took like light years ago at Ion.
    I feel like something is lacking tho.
    Any ideas?
    *edit*
    I can't do anything about the tree
    Or should I attempt to clone it out?

    wah... the cloning part can be quite tricky.
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  19. #39
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Fog is a problem in December.

    I went there twice in December but couldn't do much photography with foggy weather. I'm not into atmospheric shots. My stock photos need to be blue sky and crisp and colourful.

    So now I avoid going to Hong Kong in December like anything.

    Will be back there in early September. It will be rather humid and hot then.
    the reasons i'm going back to hong kong would be for
    1. disneyland (cos it's my first trip there and i din have the chance to visit it)
    2. food (yummy!)
    3. clothes
    4. explore the unexplored
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  20. #40
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXVI

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    yay finish processing the photo that I took like light years ago at Ion.
    I feel like something is lacking tho.
    Any ideas?
    *edit*
    I can't do anything about the tree
    Or should I attempt to clone it out?

    You shook the tree?

Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 123471227 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •