Thread: How to use photoshop to do this image???

Default How to use photoshop to do this image???

http://album.blog.yam.com/show.php?a...i=10599183&p=1

can anyone tell me how to do this kind of image??
    500D/50mm f1.4/90mm macro/17-55mm/EX580 II
    My flickr

Default Re: How to use photoshop to do this image???

These are more than just photoshop. Its a mixture of different CGI software combining together. Maybe you can search Digital Illustration or 3D illustration. But all info will point to, one has to have a basic foundation of traditional art training. It is not just capturing an image... no best camera can do that. ( at least not that I'd known ). Cheers.

Hi,

I don't think this image was taken using a camera, it seems to be digitally created using computer software.. so this is the wrong place to ask since this is a photography forum

cheers.
    Photography is about seeing without a camera.
    60D | LX3 | Flickr

how i wish i could do the same. its beautifully crafted . sorry i cant help you with this, i cant tell by the final output of the product as there are an abundance of softwares in the market. maybe its ps + ai
    Man greatest tool. The imaginative mind.

Check out the few components.

You would need macro lens for the background. It might be a comic book, or body tattoo.
    Next also macro lens to take the 2 figurines. Take them one by one against a green background so that you can just make transparent the background later.
    Take smoke effect, you can take real smoke or clouds.
    Next mix them in. Background first, then the two figurines, and then blend in the smoke and cloud. Add the framing (see the border) and put transparency around 10-20%.
    Put in the text. As for the text at the bottom, think you can't find the font and have to generate yourself.

Basically that's what it is in the nutshell.

the background can be the doors of some chinese temples, the 2 figures can be purely illustration.

The two figures are sort of taiwanese puppets, e.g Da Pi Li. The rest are just photoshop playing with different blending effects. No complicated 3D or whatsoever CGIsoftware needed.
    Inferiority Complex Behavior Signature: A900.D3x.M9..I have this and that blah blah...

can be anything actually

but definitely you need a lot of photoshoppery. it is definitely not produced in-camera.