Thread: Speedpost collection

Default Speedpost collection

Well since they're closed today, maybe someone here has some experience in this and can answer my question.

I've a package that was supposed to sent to my office yesterday but we were closed (half day). Instead of waiting for redelivery (which is only next week), is there such a possibility that I call and drop by one of the post office to collect it tomorrow?

I might not be in office for the first few days next week, so getting it sent there will be quite a headache.

Thanks

Default Re: Speedpost collection

If they deliver while you're not in, they will leave a note for you to contact them on redelivery or have you collect it at the nearest post office.

Quote Originally Posted by ndroo View Post
    Well since they're closed today, maybe someone here has some experience in this and can answer my question.

I've a package that was supposed to sent to my office yesterday but we were closed (half day). Instead of waiting for redelivery (which is only next week), is there such a possibility that I call and drop by one of the post office to collect it tomorrow?

I might not be in office for the first few days next week, so getting it sent there will be quite a headache.

Thanks
    Just go to their webby. And assign a post office where is nearest to your place to be delivered. Normally need 2 days to arrange your parcel to the post office. You can assgn a person to collect on your behalf.

Mine from RRS was delivered this way.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

Quote Originally Posted by Parka View Post
    If they deliver while you're not in, they will leave a note for you to contact them on redelivery or have you collect it at the nearest post office.
    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Just go to their webby. And assign a post office where is nearest to your place to be delivered. Normally need 2 days to arrange your parcel to the post office. You can assgn a person to collect on your behalf.

Mine from RRS was delivered this way.
    Cool. Thanks. I'll buzz them tomorrow morning and see if I can drop by the post office to collect it. Merry Xmas!

One time they tell me they deliver to me and nobody at home, and left notice but they dont. I was at home all the time.
    I write and make a fuss, send to newspapers and also send to singapore post. Paid so expensive and do such thing to me. Now all my packages are delivered to office address. They play less that way.

Quote Originally Posted by aryanto View Post
    One time they tell me they deliver to me and nobody at home, and left notice but they dont. I was at home all the time.
    I write and make a fuss, send to newspapers and also send to singapore post. Paid so expensive and do such thing to me. Now all my packages are delivered to office address. They play less that way.
    The notice probably flew away or something.
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

Quote Originally Posted by 9V-Orion Images View Post
    The notice probably flew away or something.
    How can flew away when I was at home, the door is opened all the time and I was in the living room watching TV. If they ever deliver surely someone will knock on the door. But none!
    Anyway after strongly worded mail they apologise and deliver to me. What I hated is that I pay for speedpost and got a slow delivery

I've a few times with them dropping the parcel through my door frame without knocking.

I've a few times with them dropping the parcel through my door frame without knocking.
    Wah thats bad. Luckly my branch will ring and wait for a while. So far so good, most will ring 1st i guess.

I got a similar incident, i just saw the parcel been left outside my door.
    Call them and complaint, and everyday they can tell me the manager not around, left my number and they never return my call.

That was the last time i order thing thru V-post.

My worst experience with vpost was that they left my package with a immediate neighbour of mine and when I called to enquire they simply said that someone had signed for the package without telling me who was the one.
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    I got a similar incident, i just saw the parcel been left outside my door.
    Call them and complaint, and everyday they can tell me the manager not around, left my number and they never return my call.

That was the last time i order thing thru V-post.
    I buy stuff from Amazon, but when the parcel reaches Singapore, sometimes the final stage of delivery is by Sing Post.