Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: adapter overheat?

  1. #1

    Default adapter overheat?

    I got a second hand digi-cabi dry cabinet from a forumer here. I have only on it for around 3 hrs, the adapter got real hot and the power indicator is off. I cant get the indicator light to switch on after-which. Does this mean the dry cabinet spoil liao or just the adapter? Thx.

  2. #2
    Member SurrealDreamWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Outer Limits
    Posts
    1,565

    Default Re: adapter overheat?

    Adapter should be hot as usual. May i know what model is your digi-cabi? Think yours is the new model such that the indicator will not light up when it feels the humidity in the dry-cabinet is already stabilised?

    Better you check with the guy whom you bought your 2nd-hand dry-cabinet from.
    Last edited by SurrealDreamWalker; 25th December 2009 at 03:06 AM.
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

  3. #3

    Default Re: adapter overheat?

    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker View Post
    Adapter should be hot as usual. May i know what model is your digi-cabi? Think yours is the new model such that the indicator will not light up when it feels the humidity in the dry-cabinet is already stabilised?

    Better you check with the guy whom you bought your 2nd-hand dry-cabinet from.
    Nope, I think it's the old 30l type. The power indicator do light up during the first 2-3 hrs.

  4. #4
    Member SurrealDreamWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Outer Limits
    Posts
    1,565

    Default Re: adapter overheat?

    Quote Originally Posted by asd1289 View Post
    Nope, I think it's the old 30l type. The power indicator do light up during the first 2-3 hrs.
    Meaning yours is using the analog thermometer?

    Mine is also the old type, but the indicator light is always ON.
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

  5. #5

    Default Re: adapter overheat?

    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker View Post
    Meaning yours is using the analog thermometer?

    Mine is also the old type, but the indicator light is always ON.
    yes, prob the same one as yours. is there a high chance that the dry cabinet is spoil?
    Last edited by asd1289; 25th December 2009 at 10:16 AM.

  6. #6

    Default Re: adapter overheat?

    why not you call the person whom you bought with and ask him ? it will be more efficient to get the ans from him since its his dry cab

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •