Thread: My PS3 Died

Angry My PS3 Died

Just when I've decided to reduce the playing time on my PS3, it died on me. When I turn on the power, there is a split second green then yellow then blinking red. According to PS3 USA, it has to be serviced. Anyone had the same problem and went for service?

Default Re: My PS3 Died

Quote Originally Posted by KY1977 View Post
    Just when I've decided to reduce the playing time on my PS3, it died on me. When I turn on the power, there is a split second green then yellow then blinking red. According to PS3 USA, it has to be serviced. Anyone had the same problem and went for service?
    it'll cost S$321, included 3 month warranty...and its know as Yellow Light of Death (YLOD). try reading tis site http://forums.gameaxis.com/showthread.php?t=1510263.

Quote Originally Posted by Canto View Post
    it'll cost S$321, included 3 month warranty...and its know as Yellow Light of Death (YLOD). try reading tis site http://forums.gameaxis.com/showthread.php?t=1510263.
    WTH, can almost buy a new one with that kind of money!

WTH, can almost buy a new one with that kind of money!
    even if u fix the ylod, it'll come back. Just buy a new one. no point in repairing it.

anyway spend a little more u can get the ps3 slim at 4xx
    Last edited by eleveninth; 24th December 2009 at 12:30 AM.

Sorry to hear that ... perhaps it's time to 'reward' yourself with a PS3 Slim!

with ff13 bundle!!

sorry to hear that..
    thats exp to repair it!!! getting a new 1 is definately the choice

If you are handy with your hands, you can do it yourself for less than $100. Just google for instructions.

Cheers.
    Nikon D750; FM2; FG; 55mm Micro Nikkor; 28-300 VR; 70-200 VR; Nikon V1 + 10-30mm

Thanks for the info guys. If it is going to come back again, it would be practical to fix the problem. Worst of all, my modern warfare 2 disc is still stuck inside.

Thanks for the info guys. If it is going to come back again, it would be practical to fix the problem. Worst of all, my modern warfare 2 disc is still stuck inside.
    just dismantle it and get it out or jus smash it

thts why i always take out disc after playing.