Thread: Tomy Train

Default Tomy Train

Hi anyone here who is crazy on Tomy Takara toy train?

These days I am abit "in" to this product after i got myself 1 small box of shinkansen from Japan last week and few days past which found myself keep collecting all sort of rails, buildings, accessories etc.

Anyone know where in singapore can i get the most accessories here? i am trying to look for a taiwanese highspeed rail train. I can't find it after my last seen early this year.

Default Re: Tomy Train

Quote Originally Posted by ggodetucsamoht View Post
    Hi anyone here who is crazy on Tomy Takara toy train?

These days I am abit "in" to this product after i got myself 1 small box of shinkansen from Japan last week and few days past which found myself keep collecting all sort of rails, buildings, accessories etc.

Anyone know where in singapore can i get the most accessories here? i am trying to look for a taiwanese highspeed rail train. I can't find it after my last seen early this year.
    Me.I get all my accessories from takashimaya(did i spell it correctly?)toys department.Otherwise,you can try OG people's park/albert cplx toys deparment

I am only getting the musume
    tetsudou-musume and also bus-musume.
    train track a bit too long for singapore

Hey,

I am glad I saw this thread, I thought I was the only person who keeps Tomy trains. I have been keeping them for more than 2 years.

I got most of my accessory locally, from either Isetan or Takashimaya. I bought quite a bit when I was in Japan because it's much cheaper there. For example, a train cost about $30 here, it's only $20 there. Toys R Us used to have a section just to sell Tomy trains however they have mostly been replaced by Thomas and Friends.

On the Taiwan HSR, I've seen it in Taiwan departmental store, I guess it's only available in Taiwan and Japan. Alternatively, you can look on auction sites like eBay?

Quote Originally Posted by ArcticFox View Post
    Hey,

I am glad I saw this thread, I thought I was the only person who keeps Tomy trains. I have been keeping them for more than 2 years.

I got most of my accessory locally, from either Isetan or Takashimaya. I bought quite a bit when I was in Japan because it's much cheaper there. For example, a train cost about $30 here, it's only $20 there. Toys R Us used to have a section just to sell Tomy trains however they have mostly been replaced by Thomas and Friends.

On the Taiwan HSR, I've seen it in Taiwan departmental store, I guess it's only available in Taiwan and Japan. Alternatively, you can look on auction sites like eBay?
    Toys R Us Vivocity still have a lot of Tomy trains,but others not as much

tomy train is very unique if the setup is huge.......real fun...!!!
    Last edited by picturemakingmachine; 10th January 2010 at 11:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ArcticFox View Post
    Hey,

wow, is cool.....................

seems like there are actually alot of fanatics on Tomy trains.

i am funny, i just came back from japan less than a month, after spending the remaining yen on a simple shinkansen set which cost me ard 3500yen and now i have tonnes of tracks and some accessories. found myself keep buying the past few weeks.

i saw a site selling the THSR train and would like to enquire with them how can i buy it and let them ship to me. I contacted ShengTai, the authorise distributor for Tomy Takara on this train and hopefully they able to get it into Singapore.

anyway lets enjoy our trains........

isetan on sales now, 20% off all accessories and trains...go grap it now !!!