18th February 2004, 05:53 PM
Astin Model Shoot on weekday evenings?
During the zoo event last week, some members said that they would be always busy on weekends (IT work/family/etc) and asked whether I would organize any studio shoots on weekday evenings, ie Monday-Friday 7pm onwards. So I would like to know, are there anyone who really want to have a studio shoot on weekday evenings?
Similar arrangement, we hire the model, set up the lights and shoot for personal portfolio.
19th February 2004, 07:56 PM
Some ideas from members:
Smaller group (max 4-5 photogs)
Shorter hours (eg 7pm-9pm)
Cheaper rate (probably $30-40)
20th February 2004, 02:37 AM
tat would b gd....cos i m alwys weekdays free....in the evening or night...
20th February 2004, 09:46 AM
Good initiative !
Austin, Smaller group is welcome, but cost factor is also a concern. If the cost can be kept to about $30 per photographer, it would be an additional draw.
Originally Posted by Astin
1. allowing participants to setup your lights/backdrop,etc by themselves, thus allowing for experimentation, and
2. allowing participants to bring in their own 'model'.(Need not be young females. Of course, from a marketing point of view, I understand the drawing power of having one.)
21st February 2004, 07:13 AM
I think that will be a good idea.....weekend is typically family day...7pm - 10pm? Bring your own snacks!
22nd February 2004, 12:31 AM
22nd February 2004, 08:13 AM
So that we can shoot some beer advertisement photos?
Originally Posted by ivan109
Thanks everyone for your interest. Probably we will try something in March.
23rd February 2004, 09:30 AM
23rd February 2004, 03:21 PM
Seriously, anyone interested in shooting a beer advertisement with a model? I am considering :
- next week Wednesday Mar 3
- Probably 7pm-9pm
- Probably 5 photogs and 1 model
- Probably $60 each
- all participants will have to contribute ideas and shoot together
- all participants will set the light and experiment together
Success not guarantee, but beer is guarantee.
23rd February 2004, 03:42 PM
The beer ad that look like Gunniess Stout or Tiger Beer ?