Why there are so many unhappy photographers these days?
I'm surprised to read so many complaints posted by the citizens of this happy island e.g.
1. Not happy people talking about cameras and lenses lah.
2. Not happy people looking at their LCD while they take photos lah.
3. Not happy seeing people listing their equipments in their signatures lah.
4. Not happy about buyers lah.
5. Not happy about sellers lah.
6. Not happy about shops not allowing photography lah.
7. Not happy about XMMs lah.
8. Not happy about people using full auto mode lah.
This is not going to put our beautiful country into of the list of "Most Happy Countries to Live in" the way we are going.
If photography can cause so much tress maybe we should take up a more relaxing hobby e.g. fishing, catching spiders or bird watching (Orchard Road type).