SEED on Wednesday, 25th Feb 2004
@ Peninsular Plaza - Food Court
So ladies and gentlemen... pls take note ...
For those that want to join us, simply come down and look ard. Likely to start from 6pm onwards....
*if you are early, pls do hang on... the rest might come slightly later......*
1. Have a real-time, face-to-face chat about all thing Photographic with like-minded people.
2. Share your pictures, experiences, and get support from your peers.
3. Just hang out and chill ...
4. Newbies get to meet the oldies to glean knowledge from them over a cup or two of kopi-o.
5. Last but not least, do some purchases of photographic essentials (and not so essentials) from one of the many camera retailers and second-hand stores in the vicinity.
Don't worry! Especially for the newcomers, let me assure you that we're basically a friendly and fun-loving bunch! Whoever 'bullies' you, let us know...we'll "flame" him or her on the spot for you! We always look forward in meeting new faces and we'll do our best to make you feel at home. Regulars SEEDers you are expected to wear your smile as we welcome them!
go go go!!
GO GO GO!!!