Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Matresses

Default Re: Matresses

I used to sleep on hard wooden board, best bed ever, not plywood, must be solid timber.
    I m used to it and when went to soft bed, I have back ache. But this is not really available in singapore. Floor no good cos too cold. Now I get the hardest spring matress.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Ice View Post
    Sleep on floor
    Then can sleep anywhere
    I like to do it on rocks.

One thing I found out - mattresses and pillows are super duper personal. Really one man's meat is another man's poison, so even if A, B, C say Mattress K is good, there might be an equal number of people who disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    I like to do it on rocks.
    .....yes.....with yr wee apron thing and a wooden spoon!!
    Running for conservation and ACRES. Donate at http://www.acres.org.sg/donate.html

Been using Seahorse for about a decade now and happy with them.
    Minolta. Konica Minolta. Sony

Quote Originally Posted by andeelym View Post
    how about tempur? anyone using it?

I am looking to buy one of the pillows.
    I am using Tempur neck pillow... and i simply loves it.. As mention it is not for everybody and best to try them at department stores.. They do comes in sizes also. I would say those who prefer firm hard pillow would like them more... The feeling is lying on the pillow u can feel the pillow slowly melted and molded to yr head and neck and u fall asleep pretty fast. After using the pillow.. i experience better sleep (less dreams, less nitemares), no back pain and feels really fresh after waking up.

OG singapore have good price for Tempur pillows. last weekends they were selling the symphony pillow for $149 for OG member and $179 for non member. And also those that are interested in getting Tempur mattresses i do have a very good lobang to share.. can PM me for more info.

i am the super cheapo. four star mattress ftw.

Quote Originally Posted by flipfreak View Post
    i am the super cheapo. four star mattress ftw.
    ah! four star is cheapo brand? I just ordered a four star mattress!

Cheapo nvm but good or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Gemshin View Post
    ah! four star is cheapo brand? I just ordered a four star mattress!

Cheapo nvm but good or not?
    actually its fine. i am using the detense. but i think if wanna save then be cheapo like me. other go for the really good ones. don't be stuck in btw.

its not too hard like seahorse which feels like sleeping on a plank.

depends..after years of sleeping on pasar malam foam mattresses,

the Seahorse Diamond Mattress is a major relief for my back.

i rate it 5/5 for efficacy and 3/5 for comfort. For 5/5 comfort, i would need to spend much much more.
    You wont see me much less remember me but i am the guy who makes you look good.

One thing I found out - mattresses and pillows are super duper personal. Really one man's meat is another man's poison, so even if A, B, C say Mattress K is good, there might be an equal number of people who disagree.
    It goes exactly the same for photography
    Take the shot!

Anyone using Napure mattress with Negative ion?
    http://napure.com.sg/benefitsofnapure.html

Blog Entries

just wear SAF No.4 to sleep, then anything also can

standing up also can

Quote Originally Posted by ortega View Post
    just wear SAF No.4 to sleep, then anything also can

standing up also can
    I agree!

Then again, mattress I will go for Dunlopillo "Elizabeth", since I spend 1/3 of the day sleeping, I will opted for the best.

What can be happier than a nice comfort sleep?

Serta is good value for money n comfy.
    Sealy is ex but is excellent for me (if u find the perfect comfort level).

A hammock tied between 2 trees can be quite comfy too.

HO HO HO!

Mattress ... mistress ... Kotex di di wanna 'volunteer' to 'test' mistresses err ... mattresses?

Went to 'view' the Seahorse mattresses earlier. The better quality spring one felt the nicest, while the memory foam ones were OK. Only concern was that Seahose absolutely NO warranty of any kind, and the memory foam pillow I got is now flattened. Also the sales guy did say that their spring mattresses only got 600 springs whereas the other reputable brands have around 1K springs. Could not tell me if the springs were single, double or simik pocketed so we have no idea of the 'longevity' of the casings and layers etc.

Gonna look at Dunlopillo and Slumberland as well.

Poor boi so budget is below 1K. But at least now got quite a few sales going on.
    Bro hv u looked at Ikea mattresses. Quite budget n decent.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega23 View Post
    I am using Tempur neck pillow... and i simply loves it.. As mention it is not for everybody and best to try them at department stores.. They do comes in sizes also. I would say those who prefer firm hard pillow would like them more... The feeling is lying on the pillow u can feel the pillow slowly melted and molded to yr head and neck and u fall asleep pretty fast. After using the pillow.. i experience better sleep (less dreams, less nitemares), no back pain and feels really fresh after waking up.

OG singapore have good price for Tempur pillows. last weekends they were selling the symphony pillow for $149 for OG member and $179 for non member. And also those that are interested in getting Tempur mattresses i do have a very good lobang to share.. can PM me for more info.
    What size did you buy? I bought a XL size last week and so far so good. But my complain that it is not high enough and I am a side sleeper. So i place a flat pillow below it to rise it up.

Indeed, I slept better, but its kinda hard and I actually prefer softer pillows.
    Canon 5D Mark II | 24-70mm f2.8L | 50mm f1.2L | 85mm II f1.2L | 580EX II

Do consider Omazz, pure foam, not the memory kind.

Hi DM, I will vouch for Simmons Beauty Rest, use one for the last 10 plus years and still very good. Best is that when you come back home late, you won't disturb your wife when you get into bed. Mattresses is very important so save and invest in a good one, no regrets. Cheers Chris.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast