Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LX-3 lens is not working

Default Re: LX-3 lens is not working

Quote Originally Posted by doranlum View Post
    Don't poison me !! haha
    Really. I got it mainly for protection of the main lens and a cover to protect it. Then somemore I'm a wide angle shooter so just nice!
    Canon EOS 5D, 24-70 f/4 L IS, 50 f/1.2 L, 70-300 f/4-5.6 L IS, 600EX-RT. Sigma 12-24 f/4.5-5.6 EX.

Quote Originally Posted by doranlum View Post
    well....they call me and ask if i recently been to the beach, i asked ..how u know ..
    because they found some sand got into my lens ... which caused the lens gear or motor to be stuck... hahaa
    well, lesson learnt "I'm not going to bring my LX-3 to the next ZoukOut" ...
    hmmm... I dun get it.. u buried ur lx3 @ e beach? If e sand can easily go in, that mean my "near to 2 years" camera must be pretty dusty inside now.

Next time stick the lens into the vacuum cleaner hose after visiting the beach

Quote Originally Posted by Diavonex View Post
    Next time stick the lens into the vacuum cleaner hose after visiting the beach
    No need to be so exaggerating. I've used my DSLR to do many photoshoots at the beach and yes, the externals do have a very fine layer of sand dusts at the end of the day but so far insides are clean.

So similarly for small compacts, just use a slightly damp cloth to clean it can already and a blower to blow off any leftover dusts on your lens and hard-to-reach areas.
    Canon EOS 5D, 24-70 f/4 L IS, 50 f/1.2 L, 70-300 f/4-5.6 L IS, 600EX-RT. Sigma 12-24 f/4.5-5.6 EX.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12