Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2439444748495051 LastLast

Thread: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 8 TCSS [Into the new year with new heights to scale... ]

Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 8 TCSS [Into the new year with new heights to scale.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    Gonna order the Phottix grip from RDP?
    Probably gg for the original one. Waiting for my friend to reflect me on ..., ya.. you shld know what i mean.

Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 8 TCSS [Into the new year with new heights to scale.

Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    I saw them on sale at BnS.
    Wonder if I should offload one of the 70-200mm f/2.8 IS or not.

Hopefully can get clearance for big hoots.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

Probably gg for the original one. Waiting for my friend to reflect me on ..., ya.. you shld know what i mean.
    Do try the Phottix grip.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

Wonder if I should offload one of the 70-200mm f/2.8 IS or not.

Hopefully can get clearance for big hoots.
    2.5k is an attractive price.

Some heads up for u... MS selling $2940 incl. gst

Do try the Phottix grip.

I need to get a filter for my siggy 1st.

2.5k is an attractive price.

Some heads up for u... MS selling $2940 incl. gst
    See how it goes.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

I need to get a filter for my siggy 1st.
    Kenko or Hoya Pro1D filter will do.

Silm version.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

Kenko or Hoya Pro1D filter will do.

Silm version.
    Saw the JYC equiv of Pro-1D slim. Will be ordering that off Mass Sales.

Saw the JYC equiv of Pro-1D slim. Will be ordering that off Mass Sales.
    How good is it?
    P e r s p e c t i v e

How good is it?
    Ordered. Will test it out soon. Hehe!

I'm only concerned abt the cleaning part. Heard that this siggy is ok even if I use non-slim filter, dunno true or nt.

Ordered. Will test it out soon. Hehe!

I'm only concerned abt the cleaning part. Heard that this siggy is ok even if I use non-slim filter, dunno true or nt.
    Yup. I tried it with B+W, works fine.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

Yup. I tried it with B+W, works fine.

If its not assuring enough, I even tried it with Tokina!
    P e r s p e c t i v e

The condition of the sigma is making me drool. Novjoe will agree with me. Hehe!

Sharpness is top-notch at 10mm wide open.
    Yes. The condition of the lens is mint. Great lens at a very good price . Warranty card unfilled somemore .

Quote Originally Posted by NovJoe View Post
    Yes. The condition of the lens is mint. Great lens at a very good price . Warranty card unfilled somemore .
    Sigma 10-20mm ftw.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

Gonna order the Phottix grip from RDP?
    I saw them on sale at BnS.
    Hold your horses first. My frd actually didn't buy the phottix 7D grip as he's not sure if the grip will work 100% with the body. Reason being, 7D battery slot and battery have special chips embedded for encryption and decryption. If a non-chip battery / grip is used together with 7D, there may be certain problems / functions disable.

I suggest that we wait for feedbacks from others who have bought the grip. Better not risk the $155 for issues to come as the grip has yet to arrive and no one has actually tested it. On the other hand, can PM *********** for confirmation.

Hold your horses first. My frd actually didn't buy the phottix 7D grip as he's not sure if the grip will work 100% with the body. Reason being, 7D battery slot and battery have special chips embedded for encryption and decryption. If a non-chip battery / grip is used together with 7D, there may be certain problems / functions disable.

I suggest that we wait for feedbacks from others who have bought the grip. Better not risk the $155 for issues to come as the grip has yet to arrive and no one has actually tested it. On the other hand, can PM *********** for confirmation.
    I have not order. I have plans for the original grip.

But I now need extra batts. Haha! How am I gg to survive on 1.

I thought it is just another feature like the battery percentage found on 5D MKII?
    P e r s p e c t i v e

I thought it is just another feature like the battery percentage found on 5D MKII?
    Uses the same batt as 5D2.

Wondering if I use the 3rd party batts on original grip will cause any problems or not and vice-versa.

What I know is you need to get the 3rd party charger for the 3rd party batts bcos the original charger won't charge the 3rd party batts.

Uses the same batt as 5D2.

Wondering if I use the 3rd party batts on original grip will cause any problems or not and vice-versa.

What I know is you need to get the 3rd party charger for the 3rd party batts bcos the original charger won't charge the 3rd party batts.
    I believe its the same thing as 5D MKII. I'll choose 3rd party to save my pocket.
    P e r s p e c t i v e