Page 39 of 51 FirstFirst ... 14293437383940414449 ... LastLast

Thread: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 8 TCSS [Into the new year with new heights to scale... ]

Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 8 TCSS [Into the new year with new heights to scale.

Quote Originally Posted by NovJoe View Post
    Thanks bro! I maybe getting 2 of them as slave flash next month. The power and metering isn't too bad with guide number of 33m or do you guys think that they will be overpowered by the 580EXII?
    If its overpowered, perhaps can dial in negative compensation?
    P e r s p e c t i v e

Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 8 TCSS [Into the new year with new heights to scale.

I am 1/4 thru watching Photographing with one light by McNally.. Simply impressive with the use of 1 light, especially his on-location shoot.

That said, he uses Nikon which has the CLS. Damn.. Either I get 7D or buy wireless flash triggers which is more feasible at this moment.

Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    I am 1/4 thru watching Photographing with one light by McNally.. Simply impressive with the use of 1 light, especially his on-location shoot.

That said, he uses Nikon which has the CLS. Damn.. Either I get 7D or buy wireless flash triggers which is more feasible at this moment.
    try using nikon flash with canon system

cant beat nikons CLS. seriously hands down they win.

Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    very much agree...
    booo to canon...

Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    try using nikon flash with canon system
    even if u use them no cls what. no?

i only used my nikons last time mainly because the lower models had PC sync not like canon only 580EX got..

very much agree...
    booo to canon...
    Totally agree.

Their SB900 has a gel filter holder and a sensor chip that can send information to the camera body to change the WB.

Aye got this information watching the video if any of u are wondering..
    Last edited by RyanG; 12th January 2010 at 12:36 AM.

even if u use them no cls what. no?

i only used my nikons last time mainly because the lower models had PC sync not like canon only 580EX got..
    of course cant cls. how to? but want to try mimic what the cls can do via el-cheapo trigger. been wanting to check out sb flash but cant find a loaner set. i tried before?

of course cant cls. how to? but want to try mimic what the cls can do via el-cheapo trigger. been wanting to check out sb flash but cant find a loaner set. i tried before?
    how u mimic CLS?

intrested to know le.

how u mimic CLS?

intrested to know le.
    Me too.

how u mimic CLS?

intrested to know le.
    just want to explore more on the sb flash 1st.
    the very 1st time i did off shoe (strobist) on wedding, i find it a bit of hassle compare to nikon system.

Totally agree.

Their SB900 has a gel filter holder and a sensor chip that can send information to the camera body to change the WB.

Aye got this information watching the video if any of u are wondering..
    this is the video where he shoots for the high sch students?

just want to explore more on the sb flash 1st.
    the very 1st time i did off shoe (strobist) on wedding, i find it a bit of hassle compare to nikon system.
    eh. even if you use triggers on the SB you'll still have to go manual. which will be more of a hassle.

You used ettl ah for the wedding?

Quote Originally Posted by NovJoe View Post
    Guys, I'm thinking of getting 2 x nissin di466 flash as slaves to the 580EXII. Is it possible to trigger from the 580EXII?
    ehh what are your uses. macro?

this is the video where he shoots for the high sch students?
    At the moment, he has used 2 models only.

Found another great video lying deep in my hdd, this time is a documentary... War Photographer feat. James Nachtwey

At the moment, he has used 2 models only.

Found another great video lying deep in my hdd, this time is a documentary... War Photographer feat. James Nachtwey
    i got that too. lol

i got masters of wedding stuff also.

eh. even if you use triggers on the SB you'll still have to go manual. which will be more of a hassle.

You used ettl ah for the wedding?
    for off shoe is full manual. dunno how it will turn out for sb flash-canon cam combo, so want to try lor.

for off shoe is full manual. dunno how it will turn out for sb flash-canon cam combo, so want to try lor.
    it will be full manual also.

going home sooon shag.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    If its overpowered, perhaps can dial in negative compensation?
    I was thinking of doing -1 2/3 on 580, then full power on the nissins. Not sure if this combo with even up lighting.