Page 33 of 51 FirstFirst ... 8232831323334353843 ... LastLast

Thread: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 8 TCSS [Into the new year with new heights to scale... ]

Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 8 TCSS [Into the new year with new heights to scale.

so quiet..

forgot i night shift today

just started work.

Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 8 TCSS [Into the new year with new heights to scale.

Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    so quiet..

forgot i night shift today

just started work.
    No worries. We can always arrange for another outing .

Quote Originally Posted by NovJoe View Post
    No worries. We can always arrange for another outing .
    no problem, raynox should be here soon.

no problem, raynox should be here soon.

I'm not sure if I should try out something bold tonight as I was given a free Hoya +3 close up filter from the seller when I bought the macro lens from him. Am thinking of +3 stack 100mm macro followed by Raynox 250 stack on the +3.

Quote Originally Posted by NovJoe View Post

I'm not sure if I should try out something bold tonight as I was given a free Hoya +3 close up filter from the seller when I bought the macro lens from him. Am thinking of +3 stack 100mm macro followed by Raynox 250 stack on the +3.
    lol can try!

lol can try!
    If you see tomorrow's headlines on someone fainted in AP while shooting bugs, you'll know that's me.

High magnifications can make you really high .

wahhh, now macro is the in thing.

jialat, duno how best should i carry my stuffs in bali.. hint: hate weights. knee injury.
    Licence to shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post

jialat, duno how best should i carry my stuffs in bali.. hint: hate weights. knee injury.
    get a assistance n help u..

go light..

eh i forgot to give u the driver details.. i PM u now.

Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    get a assistance n help u..
    wah seh! good idea, but i intend to arrange for transport+local guide around for those sight seeings.

go light..

eh i forgot to give u the driver details.. i PM u now.
    light.. means.. remove BG, hmm. remembered last time i lug around alot of stuffs while overseas.. and in e end, lost my money wallet. argh. so now goto think, plan and be careful. hai. am thinking even if my kata 466i is too big (no choice me bringing tripod cuz of those scenary! ) - knee going to break.
    Licence to shoot.

duno if it's a gd idea to just lug my cam around my neck while walking/travelling there? am even thinking of just stuffing 1 lens into bag (sling bag) and sling cam around neck and dump my kata in hotel when i go out?
    Licence to shoot.

wah seh! good idea, but i intend to arrange for transport+local guide around for those sight seeings.

light.. means.. remove BG, hmm. remembered last time i lug around alot of stuffs while overseas.. and in e end, lost my money wallet. argh. so now goto think, plan and be careful. hai. am thinking even if my kata 466i is too big (no choice me bringing tripod cuz of those scenary! ) - knee going to break.
    u can get your friends to carry lol.

duno if it's a gd idea to just lug my cam around my neck while walking/travelling there? am even thinking of just stuffing 1 lens into bag (sling bag) and sling cam around neck and dump my kata in hotel when i go out?
    can.. i did that. only thing if wanna do shopping a little harder to bargain, and somemore your group all ladies right? all ladies might attract unwanted attention.

pay for my tkt n lodging n i carry ur stuff for the whole journey for free..

i thought u excused one?

u can get your friends to carry lol.
    can.. i did that. only thing if wanna do shopping a little harder to bargain, and somemore your group all ladies right? all ladies might attract unwanted attention.
    attract attention meh? only me lugging a dslr bah. the other 2 just follow me niah

me prob won't do much or any shopping (my friends might not agree tho ha)

Licence to shoot.

attract attention meh? only me lugging a dslr bah. the other 2 just follow me niah
    should be alright la. Im just saying could attract unwanted attention. lol.

anyway got those ppl giving those lucky draw stuff remember dun take.

should be alright la. Im just saying could attract unwanted attention. lol.

anyway got those ppl giving those lucky draw stuff remember dun take.
    starting to sound very scam-my there i'll basically not take or look at most ppl approaching i guess
    Licence to shoot.

i thought u excused one?
    for free travelling, i do anything..

might need assistant in ipoh for wedding shoot this nov...