Page 32 of 51 FirstFirst ... 7222730313233343742 ... LastLast

Thread: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 8 TCSS [Into the new year with new heights to scale... ]

Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 8 TCSS [Into the new year with new heights to scale.

Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Yea. Waiting for everything to come into one piece.
    Anyone interested in covering a sailing event for this coming Saturday?
    P e r s p e c t i v e

Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 8 TCSS [Into the new year with new heights to scale.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    The one that I've mentioned is pretty good enough to start you off already.
    z arias ?

Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    z arias ?
    P e r s p e c t i v e

the one u mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    the one u mentioned.
    I'm puzzled by what's "z arias".
    P e r s p e c t i v e

Morning everybody.

TGIF.

Morning everybody.

TGIF.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

Morning everybody.

TGIF.
    finally decided to sell ur cam ah?

i no $$$ for bbb...

status downgraded to liao...

Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post

i no $$$ for bbb...

I'll pay $1 for your primes. That makes you $1 richer!
    P e r s p e c t i v e

I'll pay $1 for your primes. That makes you $1 richer!
    lidat i pay u $1k for watever lens n cam u got...that make u super rich liao..

lidat i pay u $1k for watever lens n cam u got...that make u super rich liao..
    I have that $1K already. So it takes more than that to acquire my equipments. Next better offer please!
    P e r s p e c t i v e

i no $$$ for bbb...

Ya. Need a new body.

Have been shooting on xxD and xD series for most shoots lately and I brought my 450D along too but its lying there in my bag doing nth most of the time. The babe needs better treatment.

Ya. Need a new body.

Have been shooting on xxD and xD series for most shoots lately and I brought my 450D along too but its lying there in my bag doing nth most of the time. The babe needs better treatment.
    450D is pretty handy though. I'm still left with 1 of it.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

450D is pretty handy though. I'm still left with 1 of it.
    No doubt it had serves me well.

Captured most of my events shoots with it.

No doubt it had serves me well.

Captured most of my events shoots with it.
    And I still prefer it for overseas travel. So light.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

And I still prefer it for overseas travel. So light.
    Weight is nt a problem. Haha!

Weight is nt a problem. Haha!

I had rather keep my load light while I go on travel. Been carrying it for days.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

Quote Originally Posted by NovJoe View Post
    Lai Lai... Anyone interested to go for a night macro shoot at AP this friday? I know Cakka is interested.

Put your name down if you are interested.
    Hi Guys,

For those who are going to AP night macro with me this evening, the timing has been changed to 7:15pm. Details as per below-mentioned.

Admiralty Park Night Macro Outing with macro shooters from CS Macro section.
    Date: 8th Jan 2010 (Friday)
    Time: 7:15pm (Have dinner before you go or we can have dinner / supper after shoot)
    Venue: Woodlands MRT station
    What to bring: Torchlights, mozzie repellent, loads of extra batteries, water supplies, small towel if you want, tripod / monopod, camera flash if you cam do not have pop-up flash and lastly, yourself .
    What to wear: Long pants / Short bermudas for the adventurous (can perform mozzie dance ), Dry Fit shirt (Long / Short sleeve), track shoes or ACG shoes with good soles.

Current parties:
    1) Joe
    2) Cakka
    3) Alexius (11-9) - TBC
    4)
    5)

See ya guys!

Quote Originally Posted by NovJoe View Post
    Hi Guys,

For those who are going to AP night macro with me this evening, the timing has been changed to 7:15pm. Details as per below-mentioned.

Admiralty Park Night Macro Outing with macro shooters from CS Macro section.
    Date: 8th Jan 2010 (Friday)
    Time: 7:15pm (Have dinner before you go or we can have dinner / supper after shoot)
    Venue: Woodlands MRT station
    What to bring: Torchlights, mozzie repellent, loads of extra batteries, water supplies, small towel if you want, tripod / monopod, camera flash if you cam do not have pop-up flash and lastly, yourself .
    What to wear: Long pants / Short bermudas for the adventurous (can perform mozzie dance ), Dry Fit shirt (Long / Short sleeve), track shoes or ACG shoes with good soles.

Current parties:
    1) Joe
    2) Cakka
    3) Alexius (11-9) - TBC
    4)
    5)

See ya guys!
    I see you outside the Jap restaurant, OK? as will be going early to do some evening shoot around there.
    cakka/Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by cakkarudie View Post
    I see you outside the Jap restaurant, OK? as will be going early to do some evening shoot around there.
    Sure, no problem. Cya !