Page 30 of 51 FirstFirst ... 5202528293031323540 ... LastLast

Thread: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 8 TCSS [Into the new year with new heights to scale... ]

Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 8 TCSS [Into the new year with new heights to scale.

Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    just waiting for the shops price to drop then i will whack. lol too bad shops dun those notifications on thier prices haahah damn easy to bbb.
    Latest from dps, saying that the lens will hit stores in US only in April.

Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 8 TCSS [Into the new year with new heights to scale.

Lai Lai... Anyone interested to go for a night macro shoot at AP this friday? I know Cakka is interested.

Put your name down if you are interested. If Jimmy puts his name, I wonder how I can ask the critters to wear bikinis for him to shot ?

Quote Originally Posted by NovJoe View Post
    Lai Lai... Anyone interested to go for a night macro shoot at AP this friday? I know Cakka is interested.

Put your name down if you are interested. If Jimmy puts his name, I wonder how I can ask the critters to wear bikinis for him to shot?
    who's callin the ???

nvr insult the !

Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    who's callin the ???

nvr insult the !
    Hahaha...

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua0718 View Post
    Hehe, shall wait for it to drop from the sky high, will drop for sure
    That will take quite some time. Previously before the price hike, 2nd hand 70-200mm f/2.8 IS goes at 2.1K or lower.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

man... coughing like no tomorrow.. sigh...

Put your name down if you are interested. If Jimmy puts his name, I wonder how I can ask the critters to wear bikinis for him to shot ?
    Haha...

Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    Wah.. So bad ah...

Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Wah.. So bad ah...
    been postponing meet ups for days...

been postponing meet ups for days...
    Oh man.. Ytd's news reporting abt couples rushing to tie the knot before CNY and my frens thot that I'm gonna be bz. Ya, busy replying emails and answering calls but no cfm with me.

Latest from dps, saying that the lens will hit stores in US only in April.
    nice PB in april just in time lor, but i dun wanna put too much hope later like mid yr / end yr disappointment.. LOL.

still waitin for my stuff to come. 1/3 only arrived.

still waitin for my stuff to come. 1/3 only arrived.
    If you still lack of the Raynox, I can lend it to you during the outing .

Wah scud, got to take care man. Bad weathers recently.

Oh man.. Ytd's news reporting abt couples rushing to tie the knot before CNY and my frens thot that I'm gonna be bz. Ya, busy replying emails and answering calls but no cfm with me.
    True True. Cos many people say that it is not very good to get married in the year of Tiger...

so who's getting the 70 - 200 f2.8 IS mk II.
    heard its smaller and lighter?
    cakka/Flickr

my first night macro.

1) bring torch light or candles?
    2) Hold my hand ah, i afraid of spiders and the dark.
    cakka/Flickr

Wah scud, got to take care man. Bad weathers recently.
    mc for today.. hope everything goes well so that this weekend will be a fruitful ones.

If you still lack of the Raynox, I can lend it to you during the outing .
    it should be coming either today or tmr man.. if comes tmr then i will join lol.

Quote Originally Posted by cakkarudie View Post
    heard its smaller and lighter?
    eh issit thought it's the same size.

Quote Originally Posted by cakkarudie View Post
    my first night macro.

1) bring torch light or candles?
    2) Hold my hand ah, i afraid of spiders and the dark.
    1) Bring torchlight to find insects. If you are lucky, maybe can catch freeshow... Bring candles if you want to have a romantic night but try not to burn down the whole AP, k?

2) Dun be scare, spiders are cute, especially Jumping Spiders . I ask the resident cobra to coil around your hand, confirm ward off all "dirty" stuffs and lead the path to many SSS locations which we usually can't find.

Actually, this is my 2nd night macro in AP. The first one was shortlived as we are not sure of the path and nearly got lost. Only me and my frd there that night . Just follow the SOPs, long sleeve if you want, long pants is a must, short Bermudas for the adventurous, mosquito repellants, torchlight, extra batteries for tourchlight, camera flash and camera. Extra memory card, water supply, small towel if you want. That should be about the stuffs to bring.

mc for today.. hope everything goes well so that this weekend will be a fruitful ones.
    Everything will go well. Speedy recovery !