Page 29 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4192427282930313439 ... LastLast

Thread: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 8 TCSS [Into the new year with new heights to scale... ]

Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 8 TCSS [Into the new year with new heights to scale.

Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    i wonder if xhui knows what i say...
    Something that resembles a 'table' too much?
    Licence to shoot.

Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 8 TCSS [Into the new year with new heights to scale.

Quote Originally Posted by JPLim View Post
    Wondering whether this is a good price or not.
    Any comments?
    lol.

so who's getting the 70 - 200 f2.8 IS mk II.

Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    First version will do.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

Need to have the $$$$ first

Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    hahha... i do except installments if u interested.
    Oo..I smell BBB

something new yet "old"...

anyone know how to play wif it ah?

Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post

nice how much u pay for it and where, was looking for one

Nice SeaGull! What's the damage?

Quote Originally Posted by NovJoe View Post
    $100

Quote Originally Posted by NovJoe View Post
    joe whats your msn?

Pass. Will take the legendary first version.

Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post

From this pic,

1. The right side knob is your focusing ring.

Still figuring out...
    Last edited by RyanG; 6th January 2010 at 02:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Pass. Will take the legendary first version.
    i wonder if prices in shops have started to change. lol doubt so.

and also im wondering how sharp it is compared to the mark I, supposedly it's sharper.

i wonder if prices in shops have started to change. lol doubt so.

and also im wondering how sharp it is compared to the mark I, supposedly it's sharper.
    Some say to be sharper than the f/4 IS wide open, which is quite intriguing. But then again, the IQ of the first version is good enough for me. I dun pixel-peep and if too sharp also a bit unreal.

As for pricing, It shld take over the price range of the current version and therefore the first version will drop price and since Canon is discontinuing the first version and with shops having stocks on hand, they may clear shelves to make way for the mkII which is a good sign. BnS has alrdy starting to see ppl selling off their first version.

Nevertheless, stocks will not arrive until Feb. So let see how the market trend goes.
    Last edited by RyanG; 6th January 2010 at 04:18 PM.

Some say to be sharper than the f/4 IS wide open, which is quite intriguing. But then again, the IQ of the first version is good enough for me. I dun pixel-peep and if too sharp also a bit unreal.

As for pricing, It shld take over the price range of the current version and therefore the first version will drop price and since Canon is discontinuing the first version and with shops having stocks on hand, they may clear shelves to make way for the mkII which is a good sign. BnS has alrdy starting to see ppl selling off their first version.

Nevertheless, stocks will not arrive until Feb. So let see how the market trend goes.
    What's the current b&s pricing?
    I am stuck in an expensive hobby, but yet not willing to save myself

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua0718 View Post
    What's the current b&s pricing?
    Not good. Price is still way too high.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    Not good. Price is still way too high.
    Hehe, shall wait for it to drop from the sky high, will drop for sure
    I am stuck in an expensive hobby, but yet not willing to save myself

just waiting for the shops price to drop then i will whack. lol too bad shops dun those notifications on thier prices haahah damn easy to bbb.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua0718 View Post
    Hehe, shall wait for it to drop from the sky high, will drop for sure
    Price will drop for sure but how much I don't. Anyway, I won't buy 2nd hand if the shop price is attractive.