Page 19 of 51 FirstFirst ... 9141718192021242944 ... LastLast

Thread: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 8 TCSS [Into the new year with new heights to scale... ]

Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 8 TCSS [Into the new year with new heights to scale.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    This somewhat doesn't happen on Jimmy.
    why not me??

Quote Originally Posted by cakkarudie View Post
    Quick question, is the 270EX Flash enuf for macro. Im planning similar set up as 11/9. G11 and Raynox.

cakka
    just get it...

U are definitely doin the BBB to the max!

thx for keepin up unlike dat some1...

Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 8 TCSS [Into the new year with new heights to scale.

waitin for my delivery to come 2nite..

Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    For G11 is enuff.

You bought G11 liao?
    went MS with Raylen last Tue ... no stock. Stock suppose to arrive 2day but they have not call le. So 270EX enuf for G11 + Raynox make my life easier.
    cakka/Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by Draken413o View Post
    Very heavy. =( My normal gear around 8-10kg and I walk alot.. till I cannot feel my hands.. thats bad.
    Gosh... You sound like lugging around a mortar set .

This somewhat doesn't happen on Jimmy.
    True true... How about the insects dressing in bom bom skirts ?

Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    lol my macro set up is light, G10 + Raynox250 + 580EX and lumiquest SBIII. Much better than last time hahaha last time tired man carry the gripped 5D with 100f2.8
    That's light !

Quick question, is the 270EX Flash enuf for macro. Im planning similar set up as 11/9. G11 and Raynox.

cakka
    Yep, do a light diffuser and your 270EX will be good enough. However, I'll still recommend 430EXII and above as they are more powerful when you need more light.

Quote Originally Posted by NovJoe View Post
    That's light !

Yep, do a light diffuser and your 270EX will be good enough. However, I'll still recommend 430EXII and above as they are more powerful when you need more light.
    more powerful but more biggie, i get G11 for the weight factor ... getting old le. last AP trip till now my back aching.
    cakka/Flickr

hey guys. its e end of 2009 BBB season. braise yourself for another long run ahead

more powerful but more biggie, i get G11 for the weight factor ... getting old le. last AP trip till now my back aching.
    the g11 will take away most of the weight, i rather stick with the 430 like joe says the extra power is a + . And also the 270 doesnt have power lvls iirc.

When out there is hyping about DSLR, VSLR... seems like here we are going back to the first love - Compact.

Would love to get the G11 too but I have to get my DSLR body replacement 1st.

Do more situps and you should be able to overcome the backaches in the future macro outings .

Seriously, do consider the 430EXII as it'll definately help you in long run. Weigth difference between the 430EXII and 270EX is not that big but the flash power between the 2 are definately worth a consideration.

Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    When out there is hyping about DSLR, VSLR... seems like here we are going back to the first love - Compact.

Would love to get the G11 too but I have to get my DSLR body replacement 1st.
    I'm aiming for either Oly EP-2 or Panny GF-1 (not sure if there will be a GF2) for lightweight travel with DSLR equivalent qualities .

Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    why not me??
    因为你只拍小妹妹!
    P e r s p e c t i v e

因为你只拍小妹妹!
    got lor...

I also take flyin insect hor...

but leh most of them end up in my stomach..

Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    the g11 will take away most of the weight, i rather stick with the 430 like joe says the extra power is a + . And also the 270 doesnt have power lvls iirc.
    Quote Originally Posted by NovJoe View Post

Do more situps and you should be able to overcome the backaches in the future macro outings .

Seriously, do consider the 430EXII as it'll definately help you in long run. Weigth difference between the 430EXII and 270EX is not that big but the flash power between the 2 are definately worth a consideration.
    Thanks bro, infection again.
    cakka/Flickr

got lor...

I also take flyin insect hor...
    Need roaches!
    P e r s p e c t i v e

Need roaches!
    ...got to wait liao..

...got to wait liao..
    P e r s p e c t i v e

on diet...不能杀生!

anyway, just recvd my order..

on diet...不能杀生!
    -1000000 points.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

on diet...不能杀生!

anyway, just recvd my order..

Ur iphone and cam so hungry ah. Haha!