Page 18 of 51 FirstFirst ... 8131617181920232843 ... LastLast

Thread: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 8 TCSS [Into the new year with new heights to scale... ]

Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 8 TCSS [Into the new year with new heights to scale.

Not able to go tomorrow, not even the macro outing as well...

Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 8 TCSS [Into the new year with new heights to scale.

Quote Originally Posted by hoho85 View Post
    sorry guys, noob quesion crashing in here.

i was looking at the price list (maybe outdated) of a lens i am quite interested in. But whats the difference between the different brands?

Canon EF-S 18-200mm f3.5-5.6 IS - $1299 (RRP) | $1140 (CP-P)
    Sigma 18-200mm f3.5-6.3 DC OS - $770 (TK)
    Tamron AF 18-200mm f3.5-6.3 XI Di-II LD - $619 (MS)

from what i see, canon is better cos has IS, and max zoomed in aperture is higher than the rest. but abit pricey
    But sigma and tamron i dun understand the jargons behind..what other differences?

Pls educate me with those!
    get Canon 18-200 or Tamron 18-270 VR

Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Nobody respond leh.

That's why hor.. Dunno how to organize.. Haha!
    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    maybe ppl getting sick of fire works.
    perhaps xmm theme?

Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post

perhaps xmm theme?
    waiting for u.

Quote Originally Posted by NovJoe View Post
    Not able to go tomorrow, not even the macro outing as well...
    how was that days AP?

i already ordered the tube waiting for it to arrive then i'll borrow a raynox from my friend to test it out first. Maybe can plan something.

how was that days AP?

i already ordered the tube waiting for it to arrive then i'll borrow a raynox from my friend to test it out first. Maybe can plan something.
    It was a great outing. Clear skies, great sun, loads of subjects to shoot from . You can refer my thread in macro section below. I'm still pp the remaining 50% and only posted 40% of all the shots.

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=628865

Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post

perhaps xmm theme?
    If you get me to org xmm shoot hor, I think can wait until the cows come home also dun have bcos I dun have modeling frens as yet or frens who are willing to do TFCD.

It was a great outing. Clear skies, great sun, loads of subjects to shoot from . You can refer my thread in macro section below. I'm still pp the remaining 50% and only posted 40% of all the shots.

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=628865
    nice man. now my blood lust for macro seems to be coming back. LOL.

bye bye 2009.... hello 2010!
    happy new year to everyone here..

So fast ahh...

/me waiting for my macro gear to arrive.

ordered the raynox/adapter for g10 and a 3rd party off cam cord already. Hopefully next week arrives. lol

maybe ppl getting sick of fire works.
    Fireworks here very lousy, too much smoke. Waste time going.

../azul123

Quote Originally Posted by azul123 View Post
    Fireworks here very lousy, too much smoke. Waste time going.

../azul123
    same everywhere for sure alot of smoke.

same everywhere for sure alot of smoke.
    Not if choreographed better, here is like trying to finish off as quickly as possible.

../azul123

nice man. now my blood lust for macro seems to be coming back. LOL.
    /me waiting for my macro gear to arrive.

ordered the raynox/adapter for g10 and a 3rd party off cam cord already. Hopefully next week arrives. lol
    Actually, once you get the hang of shooting macro, you can simply bring your gears out everyday for a normal street shoot, landscape shoot, portrait shoot, then simply attached the Raynox to turn your camera immediately for a macro shoot on food, miniatures or nature subjects .

Actually, once you get the hang of shooting macro, you can simply bring your gears out everyday for a normal street shoot, landscape shoot, portrait shoot, then simply attached the Raynox to turn your camera immediately for a macro shoot on food, miniatures or nature subjects .
    Very heavy. =( My normal gear around 8-10kg and I walk alot.. till I cannot feel my hands.. thats bad.

This somewhat doesn't happen on Jimmy.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

Quote Originally Posted by Draken413o View Post
    Very heavy. =( My normal gear around 8-10kg and I walk alot.. till I cannot feel my hands.. thats bad.
    The max I'll lug around for walkabout will only be 3KG or less.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

lol my macro set up is light, G10 + Raynox250 + 580EX and lumiquest SBIII. Much better than last time hahaha last time tired man carry the gripped 5D with 100f2.8

lol my macro set up is light, G10 + Raynox250 + 580EX and lumiquest SBIII. Much better than last time hahaha last time tired man carry the gripped 5D with 100f2.8
    Quick question, is the 270EX Flash enuf for macro. Im planning similar set up as 11/9. G11 and Raynox.

cakka
    cakka/Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by cakkarudie View Post
    Quick question, is the 270EX Flash enuf for macro. Im planning similar set up as 11/9. G11 and Raynox.

cakka
    For G11 is enuff.

You bought G11 liao?