Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 36 of 36

Thread: Nikon D90

  1. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    432

    Default Re: Nikon D90

    Bro I've mention in my thread #12 pls read. Oh ya btw approach Jason and he will tell u how to test focus, request for demo for all ur enquiries, I spend 2 hour there just to buy a dslr.

    The most important is to see set the date and language urself, nikon warrenty with nikon sg pte ltd, visual exterior check that's it. I didn't check much also and Jason even show me how to see shutter count. So u need not worry, follow rashkae bro advice and ask Jason to demo.
    Last edited by VainKid; 20th December 2009 at 02:35 AM.

  2. #22

    Default Re: Nikon D90

    I will take you all advise to there,
    A 1st hand set only allow you to set date and language right, else 2nd hand dont allow?

  3. #23

    Default Re: Nikon D90

    Quote Originally Posted by mem0riess View Post
    I will take you all advise to there,
    A 1st hand set only allow you to set date and language right, else 2nd hand dont allow?
    You can always set the date and language. Be it 1st hand or 2nd hand and etc.

  4. #24
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: Nikon D90

    Quote Originally Posted by mem0riess View Post
    I will take you all advise to there,
    A 1st hand set only allow you to set date and language right, else 2nd hand dont allow?
    When you first turn on a brand new DSLR, I think it asks you to set the date/time.
    If it's not a new set, it won't ask you that. You'll then have to go into the menus to set the date/time.
    Exploring! :)

  5. #25

    Default Re: Nikon D90

    Hmm, is there others way to see whether the body is 1st hand or not?

  6. #26

    Default Re: Nikon D90

    Got my D90, thanks to all CS'ers and of cause John 3:16 for their great services.

  7. #27
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    46

    Default Re: Nikon D90

    Quote Originally Posted by mem0riess View Post
    Got my D90, thanks to all CS'ers and of cause John 3:16 for their great services.
    Hi mem0riess

    Glad to hear you got your D90 from John 3:16. Amen!

    Could you reveal how much you paid for it and the kit len/freebies that came along with it?

    I am also interested in getting a D90 w/kit len.

    Thanks

    See Toh aka Wesing
    Last edited by SeetohYW; 22nd December 2009 at 11:55 AM.

  8. #28
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: Nikon D90

    Quote Originally Posted by mem0riess View Post
    Got my D90, thanks to all CS'ers and of cause John 3:16 for their great services.
    Congrats on your purchase...
    make sure you use it well!

    btw, it's "of course", not "of cause"...
    Exploring! :)

  9. #29

    Default Re: Nikon D90

    Quote Originally Posted by SeetohYW View Post
    Hi mem0riess

    Glad to hear you got your D90 from SLR Revo.

    Could you reveal how much you paid for it and the kit len/freebies that came along with it?

    I am also interested in getting a D90 w/kit len.

    Thanks

    See Toh aka Wesing
    I bought it from John 3:16..

    $1650, with lowepro bag, 8gb sd card, cleaning kit.
    I will use it well, but now whats troubling me will be the dry cabinet.

  10. #30

    Default Re: Nikon D90

    Hi Memories, if you use ur camera everytime there is no need the dry cabinet yet.

  11. #31

    Default Re: Nikon D90

    Quote Originally Posted by VainKid View Post
    Bro I've mention in my thread #12 pls read. Oh ya btw approach Jason and he will tell u how to test focus, request for demo for all ur enquiries, I spend 2 hour there just to buy a dslr.

    The most important is to see set the date and language urself, nikon warrenty with nikon sg pte ltd, visual exterior check that's it. I didn't check much also and Jason even show me how to see shutter count. So u need not worry, follow rashkae bro advice and ask Jason to demo.
    Hi vainkid glad u got ur D90, Jason is the manager he is good
    Jason even show u how to see shutter count.....thats great can u teach me, what ways he teaches u?

  12. #32

    Default Re: Nikon D90

    if u wan it cheap, why not try the clubsnap forum buy sell section.
    ztphotography
    Nikon D90 | Nikon D600 | Canon ixus 120IS

  13. #33

    Default Re: Nikon D90

    Hmmm....the outside escalator from funan to the inner shop that sell alot of stuff, i saw the D90+18-105mm is 1599 w 8GB, Bags,LCD cleaner,etc. Purchase and Purchase you can get 70-200mm @ $299. I cant remember whats the name of the shop

  14. #34

    Default Re: Nikon D90

    go to a trusted shop - the aftersales is as important as the sales. Like a tailor, you build a relationship with yr camera shop as well. thats half the fun

    Good luck on your purchase!

  15. #35

    Default Re: Nikon D90

    Quote Originally Posted by astrorion View Post
    Hmmm....the outside escalator from funan to the inner shop that sell alot of stuff, i saw the D90+18-105mm is 1599 w 8GB, Bags,LCD cleaner,etc. Purchase and Purchase you can get 70-200mm @ $299. I cant remember whats the name of the shop
    I also saw this add, but when I asked inside, it was quoted as $1710 or something, the add actually does not include GST, SLR Revo and John 3:16 are still cheaper with $1627 and $1650 respectively...

  16. #36
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: Nikon D90

    Quote Originally Posted by astrorion View Post
    Hmmm....the outside escalator from funan to the inner shop that sell alot of stuff, i saw the D90+18-105mm is 1599 w 8GB, Bags,LCD cleaner,etc. Purchase and Purchase you can get 70-200mm @ $299. I cant remember whats the name of the shop
    Definitely not 70-200 @ $299
    Last I checked, Nikon only had a fast 70-200, which costs more than the D90 kit... hehehe.
    Either it's the 55-200 or the 70-300.
    That big shop is South Asia Computer, above Royal Sporting House, am I right?
    Exploring! :)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •