Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: There's this guy in my class.....

Default Re: There's this guy in my class.....

The camera is a pain right? Therefore.....

punch him in the face.

man.. this really sounds irritating.. only when he's in your shoes will he understand how is it like to be snap for unglam shots and getting posted online..

well, I hope that he wake up his ideas shortly.. but for now.. he seems to me like an attention seeker.. Does he has this problem? wanting to gain other people's attention? if yes, this may explain why he react this way or rather found pleasure doing so..

Do keep us update. All the best.. Its holidays now.. so juz enjoy first.. worry later.. haha
    "If ur pictures aren't gd enough, u're just not close enough..." | Flickr

He's using 5DM2 + 35mm f/1.4L & 85mm f/1.2L liao... Wow... hard to believe man... in about a week, he made swift decisions to sell away the 1DsM3 + 24-70mm f2.8L and 70-200mm f2.8L IS lenses and get 5D2 + 35mm f/1.4L and 85mm f/1.2L... Wow...!

Hmm... after reading this thread and the other newbie thread that "kenrockwell" created, I smell spoof in the threads. Read again on his threads and replies, then judge by yourself if you will take everything mentioned with a pinch of salt now .

Haha. I am wondering where the TS is.
    Last edited by tehzeh; 19th December 2009 at 11:30 PM.

i'm wondering where the hell TS get his money from.
    Nikon.
    Nuff said.

Is it not considered as harassment when he's constantly taking pictures of subjects w/o their consent and which result in their resentment?

btw.. any link to the FB?

Quote Originally Posted by kenrockwell View Post
    Sourneeboi would incessantly snap pictures of girls when they were unaware of his presence and capture undesirable shots of them which he would then post up on Facebook.

The whole class is really quite fed up with him and we can't bring this up to a higher authority as he is technically not doing anything wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by NovJoe View Post
    He's using 5DM2 + 35mm f/1.4L & 85mm f/1.2L liao... Wow... hard to believe man... in about a week, he made swift decisions to sell away the 1DsM3 + 24-70mm f2.8L and 70-200mm f2.8L IS lenses and get 5D2 + 35mm f/1.4L and 85mm f/1.2L... Wow...!

Hmm... after reading this thread and the other newbie thread that "kenrockwell" created, I smell spoof in the threads. Read again on his threads and replies, then judge by yourself if you will take everything mentioned with a pinch of salt now .
    Didnt we have a character like this some time ago? kenna dereigistered twice for putting up nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by ahbian View Post
    Didnt we have a character like this some time ago? kenna dereigistered twice for putting up nonsense.
    Yes we did. It seems obvious to me it's the bored teenager again.

Quote Originally Posted by NovJoe View Post
    Aiya...he need to try new equipments and write reviews to support his growing family.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by iMac08 View Post
    aiya this kid also sibeh hao lian based on the intro he made on another thread....nowadays sec sch kid pocket money sibeh a lot is it? can freaking buy these things like nothing..........you not happy with your classmate then take out your money and slap him loh...offer him to buy over his lousy gear and throw it in his face la......else follow the old sch..tell principal..tell mummy and daddy...all else fail..lied on the floor and cry
    well. kids are rich. scary right? the rich parents always spoil their rich child.

while poor kids like us have to work at construction sites just to earn enough to fund my mini studio lighting kit.
    zz

Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    well. kids are rich. scary right? the rich parents always spoil their rich child.

while poor kids like us have to work at construction sites just to earn enough to fund my mini studio lighting kit.
    zz
    But some of the rich kids lead a very boring life emotionally......so poor life.......always hunger for attention......

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    But some of the rich kids lead a very boring life emotionally......so poor life.......always hunger for attention......
    and hence the 1ds-----> 5dm2

~~
    still. rich kids have it better. wad they want they get. and they have more opportunities ~~

Blog Entries

~~ well...... it is kopitiam ~~

Being in KPT doesn't mean one is allowed to troll and break rules.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123