Thread: AA battery

Default AA battery

hi there any advice on which AA rechargable battery ? perhaph the model no . ?
    shoot me pls

Default Re: AA battery

Quote Originally Posted by jun1502 View Post
    hi there any advice on which AA rechargable battery ? perhaph the model no . ?
    35 posts and you haven't found the "Search" button yet?
    Alpha

Catchlights, that is really quite an effort you have put in to consolidate all the rechargeable battery threads.
    I think not only the TS, but those of us who have always wanted a consolidated list, would appreciate your kind help in this.
    I think the next time anyone asks about rechargeable batteries, we can straight away direct them to THIS thread.

yea .. thanks alot bro ..
    shoot me pls

don't need to thank me, should thank those people who really replied to the questions..

I'm just recycling those threads.....

Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

Quote Originally Posted by limwhow View Post
    Catchlights, that is really quite an effort you have put in to consolidate all the rechargeable battery threads.
    I think not only the TS, but those of us who have always wanted a consolidated list, would appreciate your kind help in this.
    I think the next time anyone asks about rechargeable batteries, we can straight away direct them to THIS thread.
    I think it's the 3rd or 4th time the list of "what battery?" replies has been brought up actually...
    Alpha

Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    I think it's the 3rd or 4th time the list of "what battery?" replies has been brought up actually...
    Oh... haha...Damn! I must have been not hard working enough in looking at the threads in CS. I will try harder... monitor the threads like a hawk!