Its preset time again. This week I've got an one with an edgy feel to it. You'll see it works perfectly for photos like the sample below. Its a little desaturated in nature with some extra exposure and a few other things packed in there. One quick note about the preset that I found was that you'll probably need to tweak the Exposure setting the most. Depending on the brightness (or lack thereof) of the photo, I found the Exposure setting to be something I had to change significantly for just about everything. I left it pretty bright though since that's the whole point of the preset is a very over-exposed look so don't change it too much - just enough so a person's skin isn't totally white. I hope you enjoy it!
1) Unzip the preset zip file on to your desktop
2) Go to the Develop module. NOTE: YOU MUST BE THE DEVELOP MODULE
3) Go to the Presets panel on the left. Right click anywhere in it and choose Import.
4) Select the .lrtemplate files you unzipped in Step 1 and click Import NOTE: DO NOT IMPORT THE ZIP FILE
• Click here to download the presets
• Click here to see a sample of the preset.