14th December 2009, 10:24 PM
Duty free purchase must leave SGP?
A friend is visiting SGP.
If my friend me camera gear during his stay in SGP,
can the item still enjoy duty free as the item will not leave with him?
Ya ya blackmail him for xmas present
14th December 2009, 11:44 PM
Re: Duty free purchase must leave SGP?
What refunds are not allowed?
* Goods wholly or partly consumed in Singapore.
* Goods exported for business or commercial purpose.
* Goods that will be exported by freight.
* Accommodation in a hotel, hostel, boarding house, or similar establishments.
* Goods that are not presented for inspection with the required claims form at the GST Refund Inspection Counters at the airports.