Thread: Looking for kakis

Default Looking for kakis

I am looking for 2-3 kakis in which we can do some occasional shooting plus chit chat sessions together. My main photography interests are in landscape and nature AND my skill level is still at newbie. I do not have friends whom i can share the same photography interest with at the moment, thus i am starting my search from here. Did not want to join the outings in the gatherings+outings thread because i feel that there are too many people and attract too much attention.

I am already over 30 and so would like to prefer those more than 25. No offend to the younger ones, just thought that we may not be able to "click" since i am pretty "ancient" and out of touch with the new "environment" now.

Do drop a PM me if you are interested and we can chit chat more.
    btw i lived around AMK area.

Mods, please let me know if this is the wrong place to post this. Thanks.

Default Re: Looking for kakis

lol Bro its never too old to pick up a hobby or interest.

I am also in the 30's Club lol but i am in WestSider.

Cheers
    Last edited by Ringwraiths; 14th December 2009 at 04:19 PM.
    Canon EOS 500D | Sigma DC OS 18-200mm | EF-S 55-250mm IS F4-5.6 | EF 50mm f/1.8 II

Question Re: Looking for kakis

Is 50s acceptable to you?

Hey, welcome to the club!

I don't mind meeting to talk photography. Nature and landscape are my favourites but that doesn't mean I'm good at it.

Btw, I won't be shooting much (except for my PnS camera until February next year as I've just loaned my DSLR to a ex-student ...

allo...and welcome to the club...how does 36 sound to you. Look like 36, behave like 40..heart still 21!!!...

Thanks for the warm welcome people... even though i have been a member for quite some time already
    I dun mind whether you are in the 30s, 40s, 50s or 60s. As long as you can walk around for photoshoots and we can get along well i am all good... and by chit chat i dun mean just photography only... it can be any subject (except religion, race and other sensitive stuffs) as long as it is something we have in common interest.
    Once again, those interested can send me PM to chit chat. Thanks.

watsup, i am sure that you will able to find some buddies here! Welcome to the world of photography.

Quote Originally Posted by Milos View Post
    allo...and welcome to the club...how does 36 sound to you. Look like 36, behave like 40..heart still 21!!!...
    lol. Then Body like 93 and then behave like 60 but heart at 16 actual is 33.
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    Then Body like 93 and then behave like 60 but heart at 16 actual is 33.
    This sounds like me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    watsup, i am sure that you will able to find some buddies here! Welcome to the world of photography.

lol. Then Body like 93 and then behave like 60 but heart at 16 actual is 33.
    Top half of my body is 40 but bottom half i hope is still 20.