Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 33 of 33

Thread: Olympus C700UZ

  1. #21
    Senior Member zhapchit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    693

    Default

    seems like the 2100 users are not very active hor

  2. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Hougang, SG
    Posts
    1,338

    Default

    Originally posted by zhapchit
    seems like the 2100 users are not very active hor
    Not active??? No lah...most of our pix are private collection...cannot show to outsiders one...

  3. #23
    Senior Member zhapchit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    693

    Default

    Originally posted by Jayan


    Not active??? No lah...most of our pix are private collection...cannot show to outsiders one...
    hmmz i wonder what kind of pix are those

  4. #24

    Default

    Originally posted by Jayan


    Not active??? No lah...most of our pix are private collection...cannot show to outsiders one...

    too good to make pple jealous ???
    See my Photo Gallery at the Clubsnap

  5. #25
    Galaa
    Guests

    Default

    Originally posted by zhapchit
    seems like the 2100 users are not very active hor
    I got some pics on my website taken with C2100uz...99.9% are taken in auto mode though so u can see how the auto mode functions

    P.S:The dog pics in the inbox are taken with another camera. Photos in India are blury cos its hazy there...very...
    Last edited by Galaa; 2nd May 2002 at 08:06 PM.

  6. #26
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Hougang, SG
    Posts
    1,338

    Default

    Originally posted by megaweb



    too good to make pple jealous ???
    Erm....if put here whole forum will kenna ban by gahmen that type....

    J/k...mostly portraits of my family and frens taken during family functions...

  7. #27

    Default

    Originally posted by Jayan


    Erm....if put here whole forum will kenna ban by gahmen that type....

    J/k...mostly portraits of my family and frens taken during family functions...
    Sure you joking or not?

    Like that the 10x zoom wasted

  8. #28
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Hougang, SG
    Posts
    1,338

    Default

    Originally posted by copland


    Sure you joking or not?

    Like that the 10x zoom wasted

  9. #29

    Default

    Originally posted by Galaa


    I got some pics on my website taken with C2100uz...99.9% are taken in auto mode though so u can see how the auto mode functions

    P.S:The dog pics in the inbox are taken with another camera. Photos in India are blury cos its hazy there...very...
    hi there

    ur BC 510 is a tele convertor or wat?

    looks powerful!

  10. #30

    Default

    Originally posted by MaGixShOe
    hi there

    ur BC 510 is a tele convertor or wat?

    looks powerful!
    BC 510 is a combination of 2 teleconverter... B-210 and C-300

  11. #31

    Default

    Originally posted by luisg


    BC 510 is a combination of 2 teleconverter... B-210 and C-300
    total how many X?

  12. #32
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Hougang, SG
    Posts
    1,338

    Default

    Originally posted by MaGixShOe
    total how many X?
    1.7 x 1.9 = 3.2x...using on C-2100UZ become 32x!!!!

  13. #33

    Default

    Originally posted by Jayan


    1.7 x 1.9 = 3.2x...using on C-2100UZ become 32x!!!!
    phew!
    if 3.2X 2.7X 10 then.............

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •