Page 6 of 49 FirstFirst ... 45678111631 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (43) TOP 4 FINISH, A REALITY!!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (43) TOP 4 FINISH, A REALITY!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockyboy View Post
    After nightmare? Then what...
    reality check. look at where we are in the league table.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (43) TOP 4 FINISH, A REALITY!!

After nightmare? Then what...
    Wigan..... Against Kuku Jiao team usually gave me NIGHTMARE!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Whitelion View Post
    raf999 loves u long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitelion View Post
    The sad truth... tend to slip against KKJ team.

very tired after watching the game, and we lost...........

win still happy but loses...... andfield some more........ wonder how many games will we lose this seasons.....................

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    very tired after watching the game, and we lost...........

win still happy but loses...... andfield some more........ wonder how many games will we lose this seasons.....................
    a lot more i think.. when kite scored.. it seems like winning is possible.. then came the own goal and another one and it was bed time ..
    what other excuse now .. strongest team is not match fit after injuries.. haiz..

lol what do u mean kukujiao team

sibeh ironic that liverpool got screwed coz of Glen Johnson lah. He cost 18m pound but scored an own goal and did not mark Arshavin letting Arshavin score winning goal. I think Glen JOhnson this kind of attacking wingback is not suitable for liverpool wan. Liverpool need a firm right back that can defend well. Glen Johnson attack so much, still got strength to defend meh.

i seriously think Liverpool should sack Rafa and hire Jose. Rafa's tactic of counterattack + chiong type of football i see until sianz by half liao. When am I going to get to see Liverpool play nice passing again?

Now you see the league table lah. Liverpool play 16 games, staring at the backside of Manchester City who played 15. If Man City win the next game, they will pull clear by dunno how many points. Face it lah. Cannot win league liao. Can only hope for Europe place. Anyhow, it is time to fire Rafa and hire Jose.
    Last edited by artspraken; 14th December 2009 at 10:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tianz16 View Post
    a lot more i think.. when kite scored.. it seems like winning is possible.. then came the own goal and another one and it was bed time ..
    what other excuse now .. strongest team is not match fit after injuries.. haiz..

u helping raf999 write his script?

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/lates...tion-to-defeat

Before Xmas, we are now talking about chasing a top4 finish instead of challenging for the title

Quote Originally Posted by artspraken View Post
    lol what do u mean kukujiao team

sibeh ironic that liverpool got screwed coz of Glen Johnson lah. He cost 18m pound but scored an own goal and did not mark Arshavin letting Arshavin score winning goal. I think Glen JOhnson this kind of attacking wingback is not suitable for liverpool wan. Liverpool need a firm right back that can defend well. Glen Johnson attack so much, still got strength to defend meh.

i seriously think Liverpool should sack Rafa and hire Jose. Rafa's tactic of counterattack + chiong type of football i see until sianz by half liao. When am I going to get to see Liverpool play nice passing again?

Now you see the league table lah. Liverpool play 16 games, staring at the backside of Manchester City who played 15. If Man City win the next game, they will pull clear by dunno how many points. Face it lah. Cannot win league liao. Can only hope for Europe place. Anyhow, it is time to fire Rafa and hire Jose.

No doubt Johnson had a bad game, but he has impressed in previous matches and have made an impact and positive contribution to the team.
    O.G. he was unlucky
    the 2nd goal, hard to defend and that arshavin was quite skillful and was at the right place at the right time

A bit disappointing with the result.. but its kinda expected especially when we suddenly dun seem to have the passion to win the game and kill it off when we're 1-0 up.. well top 4 finish sounds a bit tough already.. we're already quite far off pace.. hopefully the form can quickly pick up.. we cant afford to continue this trend of losing.. we have already lost as much games as we have won..
    "If ur pictures aren't gd enough, u're just not close enough..." | Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by iszan View Post
    A bit disappointing with the result.. but its kinda expected especially when we suddenly dun seem to have the passion to win the game and kill it off when we're 1-0 up.. well top 4 finish sounds a bit tough already.. we're already quite far off pace.. hopefully the form can quickly pick up.. we cant afford to continue this trend of losing.. we have already lost as much games as we have won..

Well..... YNWA...

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    No doubt Johnson had a bad game, but he has impressed in previous matches and have made an impact and positive contribution to the team.
    O.G. he was unlucky
    the 2nd goal, hard to defend and that arshavin was quite skillful and was at the right place at the right time

You sounded like Brudder Rodz...

You sounded like Brudder Rodz...

when players play well, we give credit
    when they play like sai, we will kpkb just like we curse at louya lucas

basket, bro Rodz MIA

Reason for dirty kite's goal
    1) bro Cheesecake waved dirty kite's g-string, that's why he scored and we had a half time lead

Reason for loss
    1) bro Rodz did not come in and cheer loud loud

other possible reasons for the loss:
    1) bro kelccm was watching the match
    2) bro Jed was watching the match at Anfield

agony.................

Deregistered

reporting in!

c'mon you reds!!! ynwa!!

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    c'mon you reds!!! ynwa!!
    "when you walk through a storm.."

for certain, its a storm coming up..

brave the storm!!! com'on you REDS!!! play for the club!!!

Page 6 of 49 FirstFirst ... 45678111631 ... LastLast