Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 243944474849

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (43) TOP 4 FINISH, A REALITY!!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (43) TOP 4 FINISH, A REALITY!!

WTH!!! Why still dont have transfer news???

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (43) TOP 4 FINISH, A REALITY!!

Quote Originally Posted by Whitelion View Post
    rafa need some time to pack his belonging..

Wow . . . .
    indie

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Whitelion View Post
    you waiting for El Zhar , your beloved player to go ?

Quote Originally Posted by Rockyboy View Post
    May be brudder Rodz the one who talked to the press above.
    i really belif bro rodz is raf999. he mux haf a speshow relationship with louya laybra and dirty kite.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    you waiting for El Zhar , your beloved player to go ?
    this one FOC go liao oso no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    i dont doubt masch ability...when masch & lucas both on form,i still believe masch is better than lucas...but look at how many games masch has missed for us...redcards...suspensions...he is much a volcano about to erupt...anytime...there are some games that masch gave the ball away that lead to opponents scoring...but i've seen lucas giving away ball also...now here comes the different...lucas has improved...he doesnt let the ball go eassily & as often as before...masch..he still is in danger of getting send off...thus,getting suspended for many games...
    Yeah, i agree that masch does get into trouble some times.. but thats how the mosquito works ma.. he has to keep pestering the opponent! haha..

A lot of time, he got into trouble not because of his fault. I have seen him making many last ditch tackle/professional foul to cover for Gerrard (running too direct into the box and lost the ball), Lucas (just catch no balls... LOL) and even Alonso (ya, not exempted... sometimes the pass master mis-pass also.).

In the system that Rafa plays, Masch is very very impt. Almost as impt as Gerrard as Masch is the one that stops the opp playing and protect the back 4. I agree that this season he wasnt in his top form. I think the fiasco with Maradona and Argentina almost missing out on World Cup with him as new captain affected him. His form improved after they secure qualification.

As for lucas, i admit he has improved but still i just find him an utility player.. not a first team player. He does everything but didnt excel in any.

No transfers for liverpool.. only the chris buchtmann goes to Fulham for 100k pound.

no selling good already lor
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

hope we will vomit less blood for the 2nd half of the season

Quote Originally Posted by nemesis32 View Post
    No transfers for liverpool.. only the chris buchtmann goes to Fulham for 100k pound.
    this is the young german i talked about some time ago...very highly rated... donno why LFC sold him...for only 100K? maybe we have Insua there already...

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    this is the young german i talked about some time ago...very highly rated... donno why LFC sold him...for only 100K? maybe we have Insua there already...
    Yah lor.. Rated one of the top 10 most promising youngsters in Europe but yet Liverpool doesnt wanna keep.. Haiz
    D200

Quote Originally Posted by bruggink View Post
    Yah lor.. Rated one of the top 10 most promising youngsters in Europe but yet Liverpool doesnt wanna keep.. Haiz

rafa's policy with our youngsters is ......
    dunno what to say

newest thread!

paiseh, due to HEAVY work commitments, i haf to close and start a new thread jus in case it gets over the 1k mark while unker is at work.

Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 243944474849