Page 46 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2136414445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (43) TOP 4 FINISH, A REALITY!!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (43) TOP 4 FINISH, A REALITY!!

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    we miss you making all that noise and coming in cheering before the games
    that's why the team has not performed as well

Come on you REDS!!!!

YNWA
    bro rodz busy plotting our team's great sexcape mah! now we suddenly can challenge for 3rd place according to skirtie!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (43) TOP 4 FINISH, A REALITY!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    bro rodz busy plotting our team's great sexcape mah! now we suddenly can challenge for 3rd place according to skirtie!
    i think u'd only dare to call him a skirt behind his back, not in his face.. 8P

bro rodz is probably busy plotting "the next match"..
    b4 u know it, not only 3rd place, no19 oso can. 8)

3am match! against Wolves.

YNWA

Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post

LOLz...remember i ever said we can finish above manure? 3rd placing is not impossible...something impossible is about to happen...

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    LOLz...remember i ever said we can finish above manure? 3rd placing is not impossible...something impossible is about to happen...
    u gonna have to get them to string more passes together..
    kygriakos heads almost as well as sami, doesnt he?

is being held by wolves considered impossible?

u and raf999 n skirtie got too carried away. haha

draw 0-0 at wolves and hotcakes won.

Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post

i probably won't get a chance to see skirtie in the face.

by the way, his name stuck with him a few matches into his maiden debut for LIVERPOOL becos he simply cannot make it back then.

now, he slightly improved but his sanity is in doubt.

3rd placing???? not when we dance with wolves at the molineux to a dull 0-0!

nvm, let's go for the win in our next game.

I find that we played better without Stevie G......

Quote Originally Posted by Whitelion View Post
    I find that we played better without Stevie G......

our problem is we always rush Gerrard and Torres back from injury
    but the other MC kings all take forever to recover and get match fitness

haizzz

Cant believe that we only register 1 shot on target.. this is great.. the team is like only no where.. why are we playing 2 holding mid when the opposition also play 4-5-1.. gosh we lost on the tact.. now we are like 3 points away and with Villa n Man C 2 games in hand.. the 4th spot looks tough.. its like a good 2 points lost..

Look forward to our next 2 HOME games for good 6 points, on a positive note, we are unbeaten and kept another clean sheet.
    "If ur pictures aren't gd enough, u're just not close enough..." | Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by iszan View Post
    Look forward to our next 2 HOME games for good 6 points, on a positive note, we are unbeaten and kept another clean sheet.

very positive thinking

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    very positive thinking
    haha what to do, when you see other teams winning and yours dont.. you juz cant wait to see the final outcome at the end of the terrible season which went wrong from the very start..
    "If ur pictures aren't gd enough, u're just not close enough..." | Flickr

raf999 to join juventus?!

raf999 to join juventus?!

what kind of pasta sauce?

stubborn rafa...

Quote Originally Posted by iszan View Post
    Cant believe that we only register 1 shot on target.. this is great.. the team is like only no where.. why are we playing 2 holding mid when the opposition also play 4-5-1.. gosh we lost on the tact.. now we are like 3 points away and with Villa n Man C 2 games in hand.. the 4th spot looks tough.. its like a good 2 points lost..

What else is new...?

Woah so quiet today.

Come on you Reds!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean View Post
    Woah so quiet today.

Come on you Reds!!!
    cc in hiding after he wave salah undies, causing kuyt to be COMPLETELY ineffective, and costing us TWO POINTS..

Page 46 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2136414445464748 ... LastLast