Page 45 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2035404344454647 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (43) TOP 4 FINISH, A REALITY!!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (43) TOP 4 FINISH, A REALITY!!

from the latest post, we can conclude bro Rodz is definitely Rafa in disguise

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (43) TOP 4 FINISH, A REALITY!!

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    wah...me & Rafa not in the same league as u all leh... we only play 4-5-1,u all playing attacking & exciting football...

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    paiseh, i fierce one. wave maggie Q's undies till my arms are sore!!!
    now we know why dirk bobo 2 gd chances fr just outside the penalty box.
    YOU were waving salah undies!

this is either club propaganda or a lot of us shld be ashamed:

Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post
    now we know why dirk bobo 2 gd chances fr just outside the penalty box.
    YOU were waving salah undies!

i shud b waving ELVA HSIAO's!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    wah...me & Rafa not in the same league as u all leh... we only play 4-5-1,u all playing attacking & exciting football...
    i think the exciting is seeing us defend like madmen in the last few minutes of the match and then conceding late goals.

there never was any doubt!!! HOOOHAAAA!!

his new love is degen
    love blossoms due to meeting up everyday!!!

people still show strong support for RB...

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    i think the exciting is seeing us defend like madmen in the last few minutes of the match and then conceding late goals.
    or scoring during injury time like against villa? very exciting...

i did not watch the match but it proves that nothing has really changed actually...

Carra - got the heart but is he still the player he used to be? I think carra has gone down hill since he decided not to play for England (lose motivation perhaps?)
    Kyriakos - got the muscle.. he is definitely good for certain matches/challenge.. Rafa would have known that Crouch, being a big softie, will be man-handled by Kyriakos.. Is kyriakos 1st choice CD? i doubt it... i think our best CD pairing is actually Agger and Syktel atm
    Aqualiani - Well, i said before at his acquisition that if you look at how he play the game, he is no Alonso. He has to play much further up front, like what SG is playing. I still think so and we should pull SG back.. SG is better in tackling (imagine him and Masch tackling together will send shivers down any midfielders' spine) and long passing (rem the good old days of 40-50 yard passes by SG to mickey-one trick pony-owen?). Also, SG is more of a Driving Force type of player, so better if he comes cheonging into midfield, ala Tim Cahill. To play in the whole requires more finesse, which i think SG is not the best (eventhough he has very good understanding with Torres).
    Kuyt - Despite all the complains, i still feel kuyt is absolutely crucial to how well Liverpool plays. However, i think Rafa needs to rest him a fair bit whenever possible as Kuyt's energy is his best attribute.
    Ngog - Lots of complains abt him but i did mentioned that he has the best scoring ratio... make no mistake, this guy is a talent. He has the uncanny ability to be at the right place at the right time (think Ian Rush/Fowler than Owen/Torres). What he lacks is big match experience and stamina. He NEVER play well for 90 mins. Ngog is best to bring on as substitute as an impact player atm. Something is the same role as garcia play for us in the past... or Ole soljaer if u even watch a man u match.
    Reira - Good winger but unreliable.. I think he is skillful but don't last 90 mins as well...

YoU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE!!!!

LET'S MAKE SOME NOISE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by whitelion View Post
    you'll never walk alone!!!!

let's make some noise!!!
    you'll never walk alone!!!!

Lucas has indeed improved! That aside,why everyone keep blaming Aquilani for being sick player? Torres has been injured for many games last season,this season is no different...Gerrard? same also...haiz...ok ok...LFC forever...yeah make some noise...infact make lotsa noise...

YNWA

Lucas has indeed improved! That aside,why everyone keep blaming Aquilani for being sick player? Torres has been injured for many games last season,this season is no different...Gerrard? same also...haiz...ok ok...LFC forever...yeah make some noise...infact make lotsa noise...

YNWA

we miss you making all that noise and coming in cheering before the games
    that's why the team has not performed as well

Come on you REDS!!!!

YNWA

we miss you making all that noise and coming in cheering before the games
    that's why the team has not performed as well

Come on you REDS!!!!

YNWA
    i disagree leh..we have won 10/12 points available in the epl...we are improving,just like every seasons under Rafa,we are performing better in the 2nd half of the season...from now onwards,we should be winning more games... ok...but i agree,this thread is slowing down alot...so guys...make lotsa noise....

is babel gone yet?

i disagree leh..we have won 10/12 points available in the epl...we are improving,just like every seasons under Rafa,we are performing better in the 2nd half of the season...from now onwards,we should be winning more games... ok...but i agree,this thread is slowing down alot...so guys...make lotsa noise....
    we would like to thank bro rodz (who is actually rafa in disguise) for focusing on plotting liverpool's revival from recent misfortunes, which has unfortunately caused him not to be able to come to this thread as frequently as he normally does.
    this was obviously why he havent been posting previously.

but pls dun think now win a couple of games against closest rival, then can come here and slack! 8)
    go concentrate on finding a replacement for babel for goodness sake!
    Last edited by kuanwk; 26th January 2010 at 02:08 AM.

no wonder sammy lee tio kicked out at bolton!

we would like to thank bro rodz (who is actually rafa in disguise) for focusing on plotting liverpool's revival from recent misfortunes, which has unfortunately caused him not to be able to come to this thread as frequently as he normally does.
    this was obviously why he havent been posting previously.

but pls dun think now win a couple of games against closest rival, then can come here and slack! 8)
    go concentrate on finding a replacement for babel for goodness sake!

Page 45 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2035404344454647 ... LastLast