Page 39 of 49 FirstFirst ... 142934373839404144 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (43) TOP 4 FINISH, A REALITY!!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (43) TOP 4 FINISH, A REALITY!!

Quote Originally Posted by Whitelion View Post
    Aquilanlan and Maximiser i can't even see them....LOL!
    like wat i said, aqualanlan is NOT GOOD ENUFF for the team.

raf999 knows this and thus put this sicknote on the bench.

i watched the replay against READING at anfield and i got a shock at how aqualanlan played.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (43) TOP 4 FINISH, A REALITY!!

i also read lim han ming's TNP article on his club, LFC, same as us la.

haiz...

Rafa Benitez believes Liverpool showed the fight needed to finish in the top four despite suffering more frustration with a 1-1 draw in Stoke.

Sotirios Kyrgiakos looked to have wrapped up the points until Robert Huth fired an injury-time equaliser.

Benitez, who was forced to make six changes following yet another injury crisis, could not fault his players' desire.

He said: "The main thing today, with some players out, was to show character and react. The players were fantastic, working very, very hard. The fans appreciated this and supported the team.

"I'm really pleased with the performance against a difficult team. In a tough game we did almost everything to win.

"If you asked me before the game in normal circumstances if I'd take a point, I'd say it's not bad, but after winning for 89 minutes I felt we could have got the three points.

"In football, sometimes things go against you. We have these problems but the only way to change things is to keep going, keep working hard.

"The most positive thing for me is the players were trying from beginning to end. They were working really hard, so it's difficult.

"We'll improve if we continue working in this way."

Liverpool conceded from a late corner but Benitez refused to blame his back four.

Instead he believes the team as a whole needs to cut down the number of set pieces given away in dangerous areas.

"Maybe we could do better but I'd like to analyse every situation because there were too many free-kicks, too many throw-ins, too many corners," he said.

Benitez felt Liverpool should have had two penalties after Lucas was twice brought down in the box.

"Both for me were penalties - they were very clear," he said. "You can see the incident again 100 times and you'll have the same opinion as everyone in the stadium.

"It's difficult to take because for 89 minutes we were winning, and then after Stoke's equaliser we could have had a penalty. That could have changed everything. We got one point when it could have been three, so we've lost two points."

Stoke boss Tony Pulis also praised Liverpool's performance, saying: "It was a scrappy game but I thought Liverpool's attitude and commitment today was first class. They had a right go."

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/lates...afa-s-reaction

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Rafa Benitez believes Liverpool showed the fight needed to finish in the top four despite suffering more frustration with a 1-1 draw in Stoke.

Sotirios Kyrgiakos looked to have wrapped up the points until Robert Huth fired an injury-time equaliser.

Benitez, who was forced to make six changes following yet another injury crisis, could not fault his players' desire.

He said: "The main thing today, with some players out, was to show character and react. The players were fantastic, working very, very hard. The fans appreciated this and supported the team.

"I'm really pleased with the performance against a difficult team. In a tough game we did almost everything to win.

"If you asked me before the game in normal circumstances if I'd take a point, I'd say it's not bad, but after winning for 89 minutes I felt we could have got the three points.

"In football, sometimes things go against you. We have these problems but the only way to change things is to keep going, keep working hard.

"The most positive thing for me is the players were trying from beginning to end. They were working really hard, so it's difficult.

"We'll improve if we continue working in this way."

Liverpool conceded from a late corner but Benitez refused to blame his back four.

Instead he believes the team as a whole needs to cut down the number of set pieces given away in dangerous areas.

"Maybe we could do better but I'd like to analyse every situation because there were too many free-kicks, too many throw-ins, too many corners," he said.

Benitez felt Liverpool should have had two penalties after Lucas was twice brought down in the box.

"Both for me were penalties - they were very clear," he said. "You can see the incident again 100 times and you'll have the same opinion as everyone in the stadium.

"It's difficult to take because for 89 minutes we were winning, and then after Stoke's equaliser we could have had a penalty. That could have changed everything. We got one point when it could have been three, so we've lost two points."

Stoke boss Tony Pulis also praised Liverpool's performance, saying: "It was a scrappy game but I thought Liverpool's attitude and commitment today was first class. They had a right go."

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/lates...afa-s-reaction
    fair enuff. draw for us is a huge thing nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    fair enuff. draw for us is a huge thing nowadays.
    yeah i agree.. like i said in my earlier post.. when u see the line-up.. u know what is roughly installed for you..
    "If ur pictures aren't gd enough, u're just not close enough..." | Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by iszan View Post
    yeah i agree.. like i said in my earlier post.. when u see the line-up.. u know what is roughly installed for you..
    i tot u're bro rodz in disguise?!

really!? haha.. maybe our minds just think alike.. haha
    "If ur pictures aren't gd enough, u're just not close enough..." | Flickr

rubbish game

Did you see the furious look of Benitez at the end of the match? He kept turning his head back to stare at something or someone, looked extremely pissed. Can't tell if he was angry at the defenders or at Kyut missing the glorious chance.

Quote Originally Posted by obfuscate View Post
    Did you see the furious look of Benitez at the end of the match? He kept turning his head back to stare at something or someone, looked extremely pissed. Can't tell if he was angry at the defenders or at Kyut missing the glorious chance.

Furious tat Kyut forgot to put on his g-strings to confuse Stoke's defenders

Quote Originally Posted by Rockyboy View Post
    Furious tat Kyut forgot to put on his g-strings to confuse Stoke's defenders
    maybe last night dirty kite did not do some G-String sexy dance for him tas y!

Wah lao ... YNWA means You'll Never Win Again nowadays

Quote Originally Posted by jayque View Post
    Wah lao ... YNWA means You'll Never Win Again nowadays

good to see everlose win against mansilly.

a pity we drew.... haiz!~

another goal at the end..

good to see everlose win against mansilly.

a pity we drew.... haiz!~
    Everlose is from the other side of the Mercy; a consolation for the city of Liverpool
    EOS 40D;50mm f1.4 ; Lancer EX Sports 2.0
    Fan of Man Utd since 1977

i also read lim han ming's TNP article on his club, LFC, same as us la.

haiz...
    u need to spend ur time doing more constructive things..
    wave gstring, maxi bra's, watever.. 8)

Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    Everlose is from the other side of the Mercy; a consolation for the city of Liverpool
    ok wat... wa, u're back.

ok wat... wa, u're back.

yalor, i was wondering what took him so long

Page 39 of 49 FirstFirst ... 142934373839404144 ... LastLast