Page 24 of 49 FirstFirst ... 141922232425262934 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (43) TOP 4 FINISH, A REALITY!!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (43) TOP 4 FINISH, A REALITY!!

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    http://www.footballfancast.com/footb...rpool_Blogs%29

check this out...he might not be Masch replacement but...

i think during recent games Lucas has done a good job without Masch alongside him...with more playing time,he'll only get better...

maxi wants to play in the world cup...so its up to him to play well & if he does...its advantage LFC...
    now we're so cham, we need jesus to come save us?!

best not use the recent games as indicator of performances, a bit of fortune went our way for once.
    opposing player got sent off, opposing player slip on wet ground at a crucial time..
    while it helps, you do not want to be counting on lady luck for your fortunes.

masch is a better person at the enforcer role than lucas will be.
    altho lucas attacks better.

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    u forgot to mention aqualani

haiz, miss the days/years when we had john barnes and macca
    i dun really miss macmanaman.
    towards his last seasons, he was bogging down the play by keeping the ball to himself..
    a debuting gerrard played better than him by simply passing the ball FORWARDS.

n aint u 18yrs old?
    how come u can remember barnes? (need to clarify: isit the version 2 cannot-run central midfielder barnes, or the v1 electric winger barnes?) 8)

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (43) TOP 4 FINISH, A REALITY!!

Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post
    i dun really miss macmanaman.
    towards his last seasons, he was bogging down the play by keeping the ball to himself..
    a debuting gerrard played better than him by simply passing the ball FORWARDS.

n aint u 18yrs old?
    how come u can remember barnes? (need to clarify: isit the version 2 cannot-run central midfielder barnes, or the v1 electric winger barnes?) 8)

macca close 1 eye also much better than dirty kite

18 yo knows his LFC history and legends ok... of course the electrifying winger lah

gerrard should not be made captain
    he is not a natural leader, does not shout and drive his teammates enough

LFC relies on him too much and he wants to be the one changing and driving everything
    he should be relieve of the burden of being a captain and just play concentrate on playing and winning

it is rafa's fault to name him captain, yes, he epitomise LFC and is fan favourite but he is just not the right candidate for captain. Rafa just wants to please the fans
    Rafa is also banging onn stevie g to come out with moments of magic everytime to ge the team and him out of trouble and save his smelly arse

whatever the results, rafa never blame himself, gerrard and torres, he has no balls to drop them too
    does rafa has the balls to name another captain? drop gerrard?
    No

what is sadder? our broke yankee owners got no balls and no money to sack rafa

macca close 1 eye also much better than dirty kite

18 yo knows his LFC history and legends ok... of course the electrifying winger lah
    Dude, its one thing to watch a decade's highlights in order to catch up with history, but its a totally different thing to watch them week in week out.. Macca with 1 eye closed? You mean he actually had them open during games? How many times he tried to cross that ball and send it to them stands i lost count.... aiaia.. old nightmares return....

-- marios

Dun criticise Macmanaman leh, it was he and Fowler who carried Liverpool through in the 90s when we had a crap managers in Grame Souness and yes, even Roy Evans.

Quote Originally Posted by obfuscate View Post
    Dun criticise Macmanaman leh, it was he and Fowler who carried Liverpool through in the 90s when we had a crap managers in Grame Souness and yes, even Roy Evans.

roy evans was not that bad
    he just wasnt given enough time and he had no money to spend

Quote Originally Posted by marios_pittas View Post
    Dude, its one thing to watch a decade's highlights in order to catch up with history, but its a totally different thing to watch them week in week out.. Macca with 1 eye closed? You mean he actually had them open during games? How many times he tried to cross that ball and send it to them stands i lost count.... aiaia.. old nightmares return....

-- marios

there are many more nightmarish players, each of us can probably name a dozen

btw, I have been a fan since Paisley's era, but I am still 18

Youngster Stephen Darby is handed a starting berth at right-back, while Martin Skrtel is recalled to the Reds' defence as Rafa Benitez makes four changes to the side that began against Aston Villa.

Liverpool: Reina, Darby, Carragher, Skrtel, Insua, Kuyt, Gerrard, Lucas, Aurelio, Ngog, Torres.

Subs: Cavalieri, Aquilani, Benayoun, Kyrgiakos, Babel, Spearing, Degen.

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Youngster Stephen Darby is handed a starting berth at right-back, while Martin Skrtel is recalled to the Reds' defence as Rafa Benitez makes four changes to the side that began against Aston Villa.

Liverpool: Reina, Darby, Carragher, Skrtel, Insua, Kuyt, Gerrard, Lucas, Aurelio, Ngog, Torres.

Subs: Cavalieri, Aquilani, Benayoun, Kyrgiakos, Babel, Spearing, Degen.
    HOHOHO ! finally i see a 4-4-2 formation.

goal down !

i jus tuned in.

louya leiva ranks among the worst ever player i've ever seen in a LFC jersey.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

roy evans was not that bad
    he just wasnt given enough time and he had no money to spend
    i thoroughly enjoyed Roy Evans' era.

mcmanaman is definitely the last best winger we've ever got!

anytime he close 2 eyes oso way better than the fake right winger dirty kite!

gerrard should not be made captain
    he is not a natural leader, does not shout and drive his teammates enough

LFC relies on him too much and he wants to be the one changing and driving everything
    he should be relieve of the burden of being a captain and just play concentrate on playing and winning

it is rafa's fault to name him captain, yes, he epitomise LFC and is fan favourite but he is just not the right candidate for captain. Rafa just wants to please the fans
    Rafa is also banging onn stevie g to come out with moments of magic everytime to ge the team and him out of trouble and save his smelly arse

whatever the results, rafa never blame himself, gerrard and torres, he has no balls to drop them too
    does rafa has the balls to name another captain? drop gerrard?
    No

what is sadder? our broke yankee owners got no balls and no money to sack rafa
    to be.. er... FAIR to rafart, the first 2 seasons were ok.

the third... err... halfway through he becomes erratic.

the fourth... kauz! we shud've won the EPL!!!

n now... we're like jiao sai. u know wat is jiao sai?

jiao sai is bird droppings. we're dropping free fall!

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Kuyt has done a decent job down the right flank...plus somes assists & goals...his workrate is high...not injury-prone...wingers are skilful players...they have flair in their games...usually,this kind of players are fragile & prone to injuries...we have some eg.kewell,Riera...furthermore,they are not consistent...
    dirty kite is a striker. period.

dirty kite tried to kiosai but failed and stevie G grabbed the equaliser!

...despite us playing like laosai!

there are many more nightmarish players, each of us can probably name a dozen

btw, I have been a fan since Paisley's era, but I am still 18
    i m genuinely 18. jus turned 18 this new year.

our play is really championship division stand-lude.

reading's Rasiak is good.

com'on u reds!! play for the club!!

the defend is very much like shitz this season. Conced so many goals from freekicks or set pieces.

Page 24 of 49 FirstFirst ... 141922232425262934 ... LastLast