Page 24 of 49 FirstFirst ... 141922232425262934 ... LastLast
Results 461 to 480 of 974

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (43) TOP 4 FINISH, A REALITY!!

  1. #461

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (43) TOP 4 FINISH, A REALITY!!

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    http://www.footballfancast.com/footb...rpool_Blogs%29

    check this out...he might not be Masch replacement but...

    i think during recent games Lucas has done a good job without Masch alongside him...with more playing time,he'll only get better...

    maxi wants to play in the world cup...so its up to him to play well & if he does...its advantage LFC...
    now we're so cham, we need jesus to come save us?!

    best not use the recent games as indicator of performances, a bit of fortune went our way for once.
    opposing player got sent off, opposing player slip on wet ground at a crucial time..
    while it helps, you do not want to be counting on lady luck for your fortunes.

    masch is a better person at the enforcer role than lucas will be.
    altho lucas attacks better.

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    u forgot to mention aqualani


    haiz, miss the days/years when we had john barnes and macca
    i dun really miss macmanaman.
    towards his last seasons, he was bogging down the play by keeping the ball to himself..
    a debuting gerrard played better than him by simply passing the ball FORWARDS.

    n aint u 18yrs old?
    how come u can remember barnes? (need to clarify: isit the version 2 cannot-run central midfielder barnes, or the v1 electric winger barnes?) 8)

  2. #462

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (43) TOP 4 FINISH, A REALITY!!

    Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post
    i dun really miss macmanaman.
    towards his last seasons, he was bogging down the play by keeping the ball to himself..
    a debuting gerrard played better than him by simply passing the ball FORWARDS.

    n aint u 18yrs old?
    how come u can remember barnes? (need to clarify: isit the version 2 cannot-run central midfielder barnes, or the v1 electric winger barnes?) 8)

    macca close 1 eye also much better than dirty kite

    18 yo knows his LFC history and legends ok... of course the electrifying winger lah

  3. #463

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (43) TOP 4 FINISH, A REALITY!!

    gerrard should not be made captain
    he is not a natural leader, does not shout and drive his teammates enough

    LFC relies on him too much and he wants to be the one changing and driving everything
    he should be relieve of the burden of being a captain and just play concentrate on playing and winning

    it is rafa's fault to name him captain, yes, he epitomise LFC and is fan favourite but he is just not the right candidate for captain. Rafa just wants to please the fans
    Rafa is also banging onn stevie g to come out with moments of magic everytime to ge the team and him out of trouble and save his smelly arse

    whatever the results, rafa never blame himself, gerrard and torres, he has no balls to drop them too
    does rafa has the balls to name another captain? drop gerrard?
    No

    what is sadder? our broke yankee owners got no balls and no money to sack rafa

  4. #464

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (43) TOP 4 FINISH, A REALITY!!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    macca close 1 eye also much better than dirty kite

    18 yo knows his LFC history and legends ok... of course the electrifying winger lah
    Dude, its one thing to watch a decade's highlights in order to catch up with history, but its a totally different thing to watch them week in week out.. Macca with 1 eye closed? You mean he actually had them open during games? How many times he tried to cross that ball and send it to them stands i lost count.... aiaia.. old nightmares return....

    -- marios

  5. #465

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (43) TOP 4 FINISH, A REALITY!!

    Dun criticise Macmanaman leh, it was he and Fowler who carried Liverpool through in the 90s when we had a crap managers in Grame Souness and yes, even Roy Evans.

  6. #466

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (43) TOP 4 FINISH, A REALITY!!

    Quote Originally Posted by obfuscate View Post
    Dun criticise Macmanaman leh, it was he and Fowler who carried Liverpool through in the 90s when we had a crap managers in Grame Souness and yes, even Roy Evans.

    roy evans was not that bad
    he just wasnt given enough time and he had no money to spend

  7. #467

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (43) TOP 4 FINISH, A REALITY!!

    Quote Originally Posted by marios_pittas View Post
    Dude, its one thing to watch a decade's highlights in order to catch up with history, but its a totally different thing to watch them week in week out.. Macca with 1 eye closed? You mean he actually had them open during games? How many times he tried to cross that ball and send it to them stands i lost count.... aiaia.. old nightmares return....

    -- marios


    there are many more nightmarish players, each of us can probably name a dozen

    btw, I have been a fan since Paisley's era, but I am still 18

  8. #468
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (43) TOP 4 FINISH, A REALITY!!

    Youngster Stephen Darby is handed a starting berth at right-back, while Martin Skrtel is recalled to the Reds' defence as Rafa Benitez makes four changes to the side that began against Aston Villa.

    Liverpool: Reina, Darby, Carragher, Skrtel, Insua, Kuyt, Gerrard, Lucas, Aurelio, Ngog, Torres.

    Subs: Cavalieri, Aquilani, Benayoun, Kyrgiakos, Babel, Spearing, Degen.

  9. #469
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Beside Fernando Torress
    Posts
    427

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (43) TOP 4 FINISH, A REALITY!!

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Youngster Stephen Darby is handed a starting berth at right-back, while Martin Skrtel is recalled to the Reds' defence as Rafa Benitez makes four changes to the side that began against Aston Villa.

    Liverpool: Reina, Darby, Carragher, Skrtel, Insua, Kuyt, Gerrard, Lucas, Aurelio, Ngog, Torres.

    Subs: Cavalieri, Aquilani, Benayoun, Kyrgiakos, Babel, Spearing, Degen.
    HOHOHO ! finally i see a 4-4-2 formation.

  10. #470
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Jurong Lake District - West
    Posts
    897

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (43) TOP 4 FINISH, A REALITY!!

    goal down !

  11. #471
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (43) TOP 4 FINISH, A REALITY!!

    i jus tuned in.


    louya leiva ranks among the worst ever player i've ever seen in a LFC jersey.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  12. #472
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (43) TOP 4 FINISH, A REALITY!!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    roy evans was not that bad
    he just wasnt given enough time and he had no money to spend
    i thoroughly enjoyed Roy Evans' era.


    mcmanaman is definitely the last best winger we've ever got!


    anytime he close 2 eyes oso way better than the fake right winger dirty kite!

    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  13. #473
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (43) TOP 4 FINISH, A REALITY!!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    gerrard should not be made captain
    he is not a natural leader, does not shout and drive his teammates enough

    LFC relies on him too much and he wants to be the one changing and driving everything
    he should be relieve of the burden of being a captain and just play concentrate on playing and winning

    it is rafa's fault to name him captain, yes, he epitomise LFC and is fan favourite but he is just not the right candidate for captain. Rafa just wants to please the fans
    Rafa is also banging onn stevie g to come out with moments of magic everytime to ge the team and him out of trouble and save his smelly arse

    whatever the results, rafa never blame himself, gerrard and torres, he has no balls to drop them too
    does rafa has the balls to name another captain? drop gerrard?
    No

    what is sadder? our broke yankee owners got no balls and no money to sack rafa
    to be.. er... FAIR to rafart, the first 2 seasons were ok.

    the third... err... halfway through he becomes erratic.

    the fourth... kauz! we shud've won the EPL!!!

    n now... we're like jiao sai. u know wat is jiao sai?

    jiao sai is bird droppings. we're dropping free fall!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  14. #474
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (43) TOP 4 FINISH, A REALITY!!

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Kuyt has done a decent job down the right flank...plus somes assists & goals...his workrate is high...not injury-prone...wingers are skilful players...they have flair in their games...usually,this kind of players are fragile & prone to injuries...we have some eg.kewell,Riera...furthermore,they are not consistent...
    dirty kite is a striker. period.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  15. #475
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (43) TOP 4 FINISH, A REALITY!!

    dirty kite tried to kiosai but failed and stevie G grabbed the equaliser!

    ...despite us playing like laosai!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  16. #476
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (43) TOP 4 FINISH, A REALITY!!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    there are many more nightmarish players, each of us can probably name a dozen

    btw, I have been a fan since Paisley's era, but I am still 18
    i m genuinely 18. jus turned 18 this new year.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  17. #477
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (43) TOP 4 FINISH, A REALITY!!

    our play is really championship division stand-lude.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  18. #478
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (43) TOP 4 FINISH, A REALITY!!

    reading's Rasiak is good.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  19. #479
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (43) TOP 4 FINISH, A REALITY!!

    com'on u reds!! play for the club!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  20. #480
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (43) TOP 4 FINISH, A REALITY!!

    the defend is very much like shitz this season. Conced so many goals from freekicks or set pieces.

Page 24 of 49 FirstFirst ... 141922232425262934 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •