Page 21 of 49 FirstFirst ... 11161920212223263146 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (43) TOP 4 FINISH, A REALITY!!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (43) TOP 4 FINISH, A REALITY!!

C'mmon Reds ... Make us proud in 2010 !!!

YNWA !!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (43) TOP 4 FINISH, A REALITY!!

Quote Originally Posted by Whitelion View Post
    If Giggs or Rooney got trip in the penalty area the ref is super sharp.....

nah, it is dirty kite lousy

Quote Originally Posted by Whitelion View Post
    If Giggs or Rooney got trip in the penalty area the ref is super sharp.....
    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    nah, it is dirty kite lousy
    if its a manure game,the reff will give many minutes for them to get a penalty...

Quote Originally Posted by Rockyboy View Post
    C'mmon Reds ... Make us proud in 2010 !!!

YNWA !!
    i'm sure we'll have a strong 2nd half of the season...we always do...next up in the league will be spurs...

I think that Aquilani will come good. Remember that this is just the second game in the Legue he has started, and he has mentioned that he finds the pace of the game in the Premiership really fast. Once he gets the hang of the pace, I am pretty sure that he will adjust, that is when we will see the real Aquilani. The only thing I worry about is his injury record. Gerrard used to be injury prone, but he has been able to overcome that. Let's hope that Liverpool can take care of Aquilani too.

Quote Originally Posted by obfuscate View Post
    I think that Aquilani will come good. Remember that this is just the second game in the Legue he has started, and he has mentioned that he finds the pace of the game in the Premiership really fast. Once he gets the hang of the pace, I am pretty sure that he will adjust, that is when we will see the real Aquilani. The only thing I worry about is his injury record. Gerrard used to be injury prone, but he has been able to overcome that. Let's hope that Liverpool can take care of Aquilani too.
    Then we will be ready for some winning streaks.. we're really gone for quite some time w/o recording back-to-back victories.. fortunately for us, the rest have also been dropping points..

Aquilani will improve.. Italian football has been rather slow and now he's up for a fast pace game.. He will adapt hopefully as fast as Torres.. and of course, injury-free.. that is like our wish for 2010.. A fully fit squad to choose from..
    "If ur pictures aren't gd enough, u're just not close enough..." | Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by iszan View Post
    Then we will be ready for some winning streaks.. we're really gone for quite some time w/o recording back-to-back victories.. fortunately for us, the rest have also been dropping points..

Aquilani will improve.. Italian football has been rather slow and now he's up for a fast pace game.. He will adapt hopefully as fast as Torres.. and of course, injury-free.. that is like our wish for 2010.. A fully fit squad to choose from..
    i'm glad LFC fans stay positive...thats the way fwd... i know i'm positive...looking fwd to a better 2nd half of this season...

good win for pool.

There's still hope!!!

You'll Never Walk Alone!!!

next up 10th Jan spurs' on, hope this will be a win and spur us on!
    a 4th spot, golden boot to torres, fa cup, uefa cup trophies would be nice....

sebey song to see O'Neil reaction.

Quote Originally Posted by wonglp View Post
    next up 10th Jan spurs' on, hope this will be a win and spur us on!
    a 4th spot, golden boot to torres, fa cup, uefa cup trophies would be nice....

mancini talks about title is a possibility
    rafa talks about top4 is a possibility

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    mancini talks about title is a possibility
    rafa talks about top4 is a possibility

bobian. One is freaking rich, another is freaking poor.

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean View Post

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    last season arse were in similar situation like us...do u think their fans thought they took few steps back? For me,this situation is a learning experience...so that we can be better next season...just like arse...
    Why be pessimistic and write off the season half way? Call it insane optimistic.. "LFC for the title till the end". Has no team ever found itself in the title frame even though they were 10 points behind? Come'on you reds....

-- marios

Liverpool striker Andriy Voronin laps up the sun on Miami beach as team-mates toil in Villa Park blizzard

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz0bAf0WnRJ

Last edited by roadrunner_552; 30th December 2009 at 07:42 PM.

Someone's favorite player in the news.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo....html?ITO=1490

Someone's favorite player in the news.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo....html?ITO=1490
    i guess the news reporter saw the post here lar. Some of our fans concern where our triple H go.

no la i heard he on loan playing for a beach ball club in US and it different ball see her hand and what he grad wrongly
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models