Page 17 of 49 FirstFirst ... 7121516171819222742 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (43) TOP 4 FINISH, A REALITY!!

Deregistered

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (43) TOP 4 FINISH, A REALITY!!

Quote Originally Posted by Whitelion View Post
    Yup and Spearing! Both of them definitely look more promising than El Zhar!
    you and your El Zhar ahh..

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (43) TOP 4 FINISH, A REALITY!!

Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    you and your El Zhar ahh..

so loving

finally... 3pts.

under-achieving players:
    here!!!

Liverpool: Andriy Voronin

Andriy Voronin is not alone in underperforming at Anfield this season. Nor is he the only convenient scapegoat among Rafa Benitez's poorer signings.

But Voronin has been so spectacularly awful that it would appear unfair to select a finer performer, such as Martin Skrtel, Jamie Carragher or Emiliano Insua, who fell below his best when Liverpool's No. 10 shirt has been worn by a player who must belong among the worst in the club's history.

Voronin has failed to score in 12 appearances this season: the nadir appeared to be the Champions League draw in Lyon, and he has not been seen since. Thankfully.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

PETRESCU LEAVES UNIREA

Posted 26/12/09 21:43

Romanian champions Unirea Urziceni, who will face Liverpool in the last 32 of the Europa League in February, have parted company with coach Dan Petrescu.

The former Chelsea defender guided Unirea to their first-ever Romanian title last season but his surprise exit has left the club looking for a new man to take over the reins.

General manager Mihai Stoica told GSP television: "We'll try to see what coaches are available. We propose to bring in a technician from abroad."

Unirea lie second in the Romanian league, level on points with leaders CFR Cluj after 17 games.

The club came close to reaching the last 16 of the Champions League but finished third in Group G behind Sevilla and Stuttgart.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    finally... 3pts.

under-achieving players:
    here!!!

did we sell him away or out on loan?

rafa made a wise move to rest dirty kite.

Deregistered

a poor first half . but at least 2nd half we manage to score and bag in 3 points.

Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    a poor first half . but at least 2nd half we manage to score and bag in 3 points.
    captain gerrard to the rescue with a header

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    captain gerrard to the rescue with a header
    a gd cross from insua.

Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    did we sell him away or out on loan?
    so good no see him on bench or anywhere near the first team!

i think he went back to WWE n tour with them liao!

so good no see him on bench or anywhere near the first team!

i think he went back to WWE n tour with them liao!
    i think his better off entertaining people in the ring than a soccer pitch.

finally... 3pts.

under-achieving players:
    here!!!

Andriy Voronin is not alone in underperforming at Anfield this season. Nor is he the only convenient scapegoat among Rafa Benitez's poorer signings.

But Voronin has been so spectacularly awful that it would appear unfair to select a finer performer, such as Martin Skrtel, Jamie Carragher or Emiliano Insua, who fell below his best when Liverpool's No. 10 shirt has been worn by a player who must belong among the worst in the club's history.

Voronin has failed to score in 12 appearances this season: the nadir appeared to be the Champions League draw in Lyon, and he has not been seen since. Thankfully.

almost forgot we have a wrestler in the team

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    almost forgot we have a wrestler in the team
    TiME TO PLAY THE GAME......

be kind to him..
    u want a new striker to support torres, u're gonna need watever he can generate from a transfer fee..

Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post
    be kind to him..
    u want a new striker to support torres, u're gonna need watever he can generate from a transfer fee..

u seriously think he we can get anything other than a free transfer out of this guy????

i'd be very happy if some club wants to loan him

Deregistered

now he no more solo liao.. now form DX with shawn Michael .

jus get rid of the zeronin la.

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    u seriously think he we can get anything other than a free transfer out of this guy????

i'd be very happy if some club wants to loan him
    if he can get loan or transfer out even for free.. i will be happier at least Pool will ease on the wages we paid to him and get Daniel Pacheco to step up into the 1st Team.. I'll be glad to see him getting more play time in the 2nd half of the season..
    "If ur pictures aren't gd enough, u're just not close enough..." | Flickr

villa buanged 3-0 at gooners.

villa buanged 3-0 at gooners.
    the 4th spot is HOT!!!!!