Page 14 of 49 FirstFirst ... 491213141516192439 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (43) TOP 4 FINISH, A REALITY!!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (43) TOP 4 FINISH, A REALITY!!

Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    ho ho ho.. any can happen !

Yep... KKJ team then to be stronger than us...

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (43) TOP 4 FINISH, A REALITY!!

Merry Christmas and happy new year to all bros supporting Liverpool.

Wishing Liverpool success and eventually ended in top 4 end of seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post

Merry Christmas and all the best to the new year to all bros

MERRY X'MAS to all LFC fans!!! YNWA!!! Hope for a better 2010!!! Sack Rafa and BRING ON "THE SPECIAL ONE"!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockyboy View Post
    How many more years does Rafa need to prove?

May be when we go to 1st division?
    prove? he's got us our 5th big ears...he's got good records with valencia...errr...what more prove?

Quote Originally Posted by Rockyboy View Post
    I hope so...
    I want to be a proud LFC fan...
    we can all be proud LFC fans...we ssupport the team even during bad times...unlike some glory hunters...

Quote Originally Posted by iszan View Post
    our form is inconsistent.. if given our day, we might be able to pull off performance like the one-off against Man U.. we can take them on.. hopefully 6 points for this Christmas as my gift
    6 points the target...agree with u that we need just a little spark to get back out hot form...we are known to be a 2nd half(of the season) performers...

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post

top 4 is the minimum...i still have faith we can achieve that...

Season greetings to all fellow Reds

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    prove? he's got us our 5th big ears...he's got good records with valencia...errr...what more prove?

we can all be proud LFC fans...we ssupport the team even during bad times...unlike some glory hunters...

6 points the target...agree with u that we need just a little spark to get back out hot form...we are known to be a 2nd half(of the season) performers...

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/media...will-be-missed
    "The Liverpool tradition is to give every manager the chance to turn things around and thats what makes the club so special."

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post

5th big ear was won on the back of mainly players left behind by GH.

and the saddest of all, we've got Alonso in the team back then!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Merry Christmas!!

Deregistered

Merry christmas to all LFC fan , not forgetting the closet fans

Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    Merry christmas to all LFC fan , not forgetting the closet fans

the closet fans long time no come in liao

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to everyone!!

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    the closet fans long time no come in liao
    they busy forming circles in this festive period!

Quote Originally Posted by milos View Post
    merry christmas and a happy new year to everyone!!
    yaaaayyyyy!!!

Merry Christmas everyone.

merry xmas all to all lfc fans!!! Ynwa!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    they busy forming circles in this festive period!

both teams they sarpork all buang, maybe not much joy for them this feative season

Deregistered

Rafa's Christmas message

25th Dec 2009 - Latest News

Rafael Benitez is fully confident Liverpool’s fortunes will take a turn for the better in 2010.

In a message to the club's supporters, Benitez said he has every confidence that results will improve and the team will be a real force to be reckoned with.

"I would like to wish all of our wonderful fans a very happy Christmas and a happy New Year.

"We know the fans are always behind us. We have to keep it going and that is the way to change things.

"I think to finish last season with 86 points was a fantastic achievement for the team.

"I have confidence that 2010 will be a good year for us. The squad is much better than people think and we showed this last year. We have to now show this again this year.

"We have had too many injuries this season but now we have players coming back which is good for us because it gives me more options and more quality.

"Torres and Gerrard are important players for us and they will be better as they improve their match fitness.

"Our aim now is the next game and three points against Wolves."

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    5th big ear was won on the back of mainly players left behind by GH.

and the saddest of all, we've got Alonso in the team back then!
    whats so sad about that team that consisted of alonso? back then we also have riise,traore,dudek...u name it...we have it all...to me alonso left...we move on...if anyone wants to support alonso,can always open a thread of him...hes just another ex-player...

for all we know...if a new manager comes in,we could be winning trophies with players left behind by Rafa...

why are we still talking about a player that left the club.

Page 14 of 49 FirstFirst ... 491213141516192439 ... LastLast