Page 10 of 49 FirstFirst ... 589101112152035 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (43) TOP 4 FINISH, A REALITY!!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (43) TOP 4 FINISH, A REALITY!!

Casualty No. 1 - Mark Hughes
    Casualty No. 2 - Rafa ???

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (43) TOP 4 FINISH, A REALITY!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    rafart still same old same old.

he is faultless. he never make any mistake.
    he is perfect.

very sad.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by jayque View Post
    Casualty No. 1 - Mark Hughes
    Casualty No. 2 - Rafa ???
    if he was at another club, well, yeah.
    but This Is Anfield.

Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post
    if he was at another club, well, yeah.
    but This Is Anfield.

becos we got no money to sack him

not only rafa shd be blamed, the players wearing that shirt shd be hold accountable, this is Liverpool, not a 3rd class team, the best and committed shd be wearing that shirt.

Things can only get better from now on..we got beaten by the bottom team....so the only way is up!!!!

Lets hope there are some positive came out of that game...

Like the rest of the bros here I too have lost too much blood....so no need to blame any more..just hope the rest of our season will be a better experience than the one we have endured so far.

YNWA

Quote Originally Posted by phethaky View Post
    Things can only get better from now on..we got beaten by the bottom team....so the only way is up!!!!

Lets hope there are some positive came out of that game...

Like the rest of the bros here I too have lost too much blood....so no need to blame any more..just hope the rest of our season will be a better experience than the one we have endured so far.

YNWA
    no way to go any deeper.

Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    no way to go any deeper.

with rafa, i really not sure

wow... alot of optimism!

tas very good!

hopefully we will start to move up n maintain our place above 10th!

indeed.. we have already lost more than 10 games in total.. which is already way more than what we did last season.. only 2 players missing from the standard line-up; Alonso and Arbeloa and we are now drift so far away from the summit..

it takes a lot of courage to say that our form will pick up again.. and go back to Champions League next season..
    "If ur pictures aren't gd enough, u're just not close enough..." | Flickr

wow... alot of optimism!

tas very good!

hopefully we will start to move up n maintain our place above 10th!
    Swee i hope we can achieve that. TOP10 sound realistic enough.

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Swee i hope we can achieve that. TOP10 sound realistic enough.
    at the current form, if any team fail to beat us, it means that they simply cannot make it!

we are so bad now that graeme souness time is beginning to look good due to the emergence of steve mcmanaman & the introduction of a young robbie fowler!

Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    no way to go any deeper.
    we're gonna be playing fa cup soon against reading..

YA!! i was out with Maggie Q in Kowloon!!! ARGH!!!
    nb, u n aquall both oso AWOL..!
    too much of a coincidence, i tell u..

Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post
    we're gonna be playing fa cup soon against reading..

nb, u n aquall both oso AWOL..!
    too much of a coincidence, i tell u..
    aqualanlan not fully recovered.

but my other LFC friends tell me that he is not quality and a bad signing by rafart tas y till now we've yet to get to see him in a full match.

20mil GBP... and now its coming to x'mas and we've yet to see him in full action!

aqualanlan not fully recovered.

but my other LFC friends tell me that he is not quality and a bad signing by rafart tas y till now we've yet to get to see him in a full match.

20mil GBP... and now its coming to x'mas and we've yet to see him in full action!
    yeah he was supposed to replace Alonso.. but seems like juz replacing the bench from Roma.. makes Roma got a steal fo 20m, n damage on Pool's midfield.. Lucas and Mach cant be playing there tgt, there's no room for creativity when Pool needs the killer passes...

there's now a report claiming that this is the worst buy of the season.. its already nearly half the season.. but still no sign of him playing constantly even though he's already so called "fit"..

Quote Originally Posted by iszan View Post
    yeah he was supposed to replace Alonso.. but seems like juz replacing the bench from Roma.. makes Roma got a steal fo 20m, n damage on Pool's midfield.. Lucas and Mach cant be playing there tgt, there's no room for creativity when Pool needs the killer passes...

there's now a report claiming that this is the worst buy of the season.. its already nearly half the season.. but still no sign of him playing constantly even though he's already so called "fit"..

how can be worst buy???
    he warms the bench so well and nicely, maybe without him, the bench will fall down, he is important to support the bench

chelsea also buang
    everyone step on banana to wait for us, but we cannot keep up

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    how can be worst buy???
    he warms the bench so well and nicely, maybe without him, the bench will fall down, he is important to support the bench
    lolx.. that will be just like how Owen is to Newcastle..

well since Mach is going to be out for 4 games if I am not wrong due to his red.. It is time for him to step into the team.. or at least move Gerard back into the centre and revert to the traditional 4-4-2 formation..

this season all the top 4 clubs had been dropping points.. yet Pool dropped the most.. if not we could have ran away at the top.. it is rather sad.. we're were there last season but not anymore.. 20 more games to go..

wah depressing!!

YNWA!! C'MON YOU REDS!!!

Page 10 of 49 FirstFirst ... 589101112152035 ... LastLast