Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Christmas Gifts!

  1. #1

    Default Christmas Gifts!

    Help needed!
    Been thinking of what to get for my gf. need some suggestion!

    Guys, what are you getting for your gf/wife??
    Gals, what gifts would be good?

    Cheers!

  2. #2
    Member Linnl71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    East area
    Posts
    388

    Default Re: Christmas Gifts!

    I'll be considering to hand make accessories by myself for my girlfriend for christmas.

    Not too expensive and she love assessories!

  3. #3
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: Christmas Gifts!

    Only you understand your gf the best........so only you will know what she really like.

  4. #4

    Default Re: Christmas Gifts!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaowei View Post
    Help needed!
    Been thinking of what to get for my gf. need some suggestion!

    Guys, what are you getting for your gf/wife??
    Gals, what gifts would be good?

    Cheers!
    bling, bags and blahniks

  5. #5
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Christmas Gifts!

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Only you understand your gf the best........so only you will know what she really like.
    I suggest a Lowepro Magnum AW which she can also put her makeup in when she goes out and a Manfrotto 694 Monopod for her protection :

    Last edited by Sion; 12th December 2009 at 02:28 PM.

  6. #6

    Default Re: Christmas Gifts!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    I suggest a Lowepro Magnum AW which she can also put her makeup in when she goes out and a Manfrotto 694 Monopod for her protection :

    HAHA!
    OR is it GF = Best assistant??

  7. #7

    Default Re: Christmas Gifts!

    she got lots and lots of bags le.
    hmm.. hand-making accessories idea not bad. must source out for some help online. haha

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •