Thread: Any open area/ nice phototaking spots at Twin Towers or KL Towers in KL?

Default Any open area/ nice phototaking spots at Twin Towers or KL Towers in KL?

I'm heading to Kl next Sat and as I havent been to the 2 buildings mentioned above. Would like to check if anyone of you been there and are there any open space for phototaking? Or is the observatory level covered up with glasses?
    5DMk2

Default Re: Any open area/ nice phototaking spots at Twin Towers or KL Towers in KL?

KL Towers observatory level is confirm cover with glass.

I think KLCC also.
    Last edited by zcf; 11th December 2009 at 04:12 PM.
    Sony Alpha 700 hobbyist

Default Re: Any open area/ nice phototaking spots at Twin Towers or KL Towers in KL?

There goes my chance of taking nice skyline. I dont have CPL.
    5DMk2

the glass walls are for safety purposes. anyway, CPL is cheap. get one lah...
    Mythbusters - the bigger the explosion, the better it is.

There is KLCC park which is just beside KLCC if u want to shoot KLCC and its surrounding buildings. Alternatively, you can try Skybar at Traders Hotel - I think its open to public / non staying guests. I manage to capture this shot from Skybar. Most high up shooting locations are glassed up, so be prepared to either shoot v close to the glass or use a CPL.

go early in the morning ard 8am and obtain the free tkt first...cos they only allow a certain number of ppl up the twin tower per day (not sure still the same when I last went up the twin tower).

Also, i think u only allow to stay 15mins nia...

Quote Originally Posted by mohgui View Post
    the glass walls are for safety purposes. anyway, CPL is cheap. get one lah...
    Yeah..cheap but these cheap things do add up alot man. Anyway i dun use it v often if i buy.

Quote Originally Posted by zero o View Post
    There is KLCC park which is just beside KLCC if u want to shoot KLCC and its surrounding buildings. Alternatively, you can try Skybar at Traders Hotel - I think its open to public / non staying guests. I manage to capture this shot from Skybar. Most high up shooting locations are glassed up, so be prepared to either shoot v close to the glass or use a CPL.

HDRed? It's nice though! Thx for the info! Will try skybar.

Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    go early in the morning ard 8am and obtain the free tkt first...cos they only allow a certain number of ppl up the twin tower per day (not sure still the same when I last went up the twin tower).

Also, i think u only allow to stay 15mins nia...
    Yeah i heard abt the free tix thing.
    5DMk2

Quote Originally Posted by Gerald Lam CK View Post

HDRed? It's nice though! Thx for the info! Will try skybar.

No .. not HDRed .. jpeg photo - only adjusted for building tilt
    Enjoy your trip

Oh...paiseh. Thx!
    5DMk2

enjoy your trip...i just came back last Tuesday...didnt take any pics...gears left at home... hope you take some pics though...