Thread: Hi guys!Commend on this....pls?

Smile Hi guys!Commend on this....pls?

Hello people,A newbie here!really don't know much about Photography, but was Introduced to this forums from a friend of mine who loves photography(so do I)

Anyway,feel free to commend on this photo!Pointers are welcome!And some tips for me... pls?

Edited using PhotoImpact 8

did u use the blur tool? seems to be all over. err ... was the blur in the original pic too? others correct me if i'm wrong ... i'm pretty new too
    Last edited by ndroo; 13th February 2004 at 09:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzyong
    Hello people,A newbie here!really don't know much about Photography, but was Introduced to this forums from a friend of mine who loves photography(so do I)

Anyway,feel free to commend on this photo!Pointers are welcome!And some tips for me... pls?

Edited using PhotoImpact 8
    wow! really must commend you on this photo!
    I like the composition and perspective. Makes me want to walk up the stairs to see what's at the end of it. Not a B&W expert though, so cannot comment on how to improve on this picture.

Quote Originally Posted by berryhappy
    I like the composition and perspective. Makes me want to walk up the stairs to see what's at the end of it.
    agree!

Quote Originally Posted by renegade
    did u use the blur tool? seems to be all over. err ... was the blur in the original pic too? others correct me if i'm wrong ... i'm pretty new too
    no,I added the blur in to the photo using Photo Impact 8.
    How about your photo gallery?do u have 1? why not post it up?

Quote Originally Posted by jazzyong
    no,I added the blur in to the photo using Photo Impact 8.
    How about your photo gallery?do u have 1? why not post it up?
    oic ... i do have a simple gallery, with some of my pretty lousy pics just started shooting 3 mth ago ... do drop by ... www.ndroo.com ... and feel free to give me any comments ... good or bad also welcomed, as it helps me learn ...

btw, i saw your other pics ... i like the 'through the pain i see in others'

The blur is a good idea... but i think the blured stairs near the roots of the tree is a little distracting... maybe as mentioned by cheesecake, a tighther crop or leave the steps out of the blur?

Hee... just my personal comments... I haven't been taking photos for a very very long time liao... (work sucks..)