Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Sponsored transportation - ClubSNAP's Day@The Zoo

  1. #1

    Lightbulb Sponsored transportation - ClubSNAP's Day@The Zoo

    To Darren, For avoidance of doubt, where is the exact pick-up point at Ang Mo Kio (Bus) Interchange ? The Bus Interchange is quite a distance from Ang Mo Kio MRT station. Please clarify. Thanks.

  2. #2

    Lightbulb Number of runs.

    Quote Originally Posted by reachme2003
    To Darren, For avoidance of doubt, where is the exact pick-up point at Ang Mo Kio (Bus) Interchange ? The Bus Interchange is quite a distance from Ang Mo Kio MRT station. Please clarify. Thanks.
    Is there only one run departing at 8.45 am or multiple runs. If there are multiple runs, what time is the last run departing from AMK.

  3. #3
    ClubSNAP Admin Darren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    8,510
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reachme2003
    To Darren, For avoidance of doubt, where is the exact pick-up point at Ang Mo Kio (Bus) Interchange ? The Bus Interchange is quite a distance from Ang Mo Kio MRT station. Please clarify. Thanks.
    Will have more details from Nikon shortly. Please stay tuned.

    In any case, the Nikon bus would be easy to spot as it would have Nikon advertising/cameras plastered all over it.

  4. #4
    ClubSNAP Admin Darren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    8,510
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reachme2003
    Is there only one run departing at 8.45 am or multiple runs. If there are multiple runs, what time is the last run departing from AMK.
    There is only ONE bus departing from AMK @ 8:45am.

    Similiarly, there is only ONE bus returning from Zoo to AMK at 5:00pm.

  5. #5

    Lightbulb Suggestion of pick up and drop off points.

    Quote Originally Posted by Darren
    Will have more details from Nikon shortly. Please stay tuned.

    In any case, the Nikon bus would be easy to spot as it would have Nikon advertising/cameras plastered all over it.
    There is a usual pick up point along Ang Mo Kio Ave 6 immediately outside the side entrance/exit of the Ang Mo Kio MRT Station. I believe this is designated by SMRT. Those travelling by our MRT network will find this point convenient. Similiarly, this can also be the drop off point. My suggestion.

  6. #6
    ClubSNAP Admin Darren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    8,510
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Updated details of Bus pickup at Ang Mo Kio Interchange.

    Please meet at the Ang Mo Kio Interchange where buses UNLOAD their passengers as the buses come in. Meeting time between 8:15am and 8:30am.

    One of our Moderators will be at hand (hopefully with a ClubSNAP sign) to be the focal point. At around 8:30am, he/she will call the bus driver to come over and pick the group up. Bus will leave AMK Interchange at approximately 8:40-8:45am.

    This will be the ONLY bus from AMK Interchange. The Bus will take approximately 70 people.

    For the return journey at 5:00pm, meeting point will be at the Bus stop at the Zoo entrance.

  7. #7

    Lightbulb Excellent planning and organization

    Thank you, Darren and team, excellent planning and organization.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •